Recent Posts

Friday, August 15, 2008

Did you miss me? lol

I am back online and ready to go! I have been home since Wednesday night, and you know what the first thing I did? I came online and checked emails, tried to get some of the replies answered and cleaned up, and yesterday was back up and answering emails and doing predictions. Can you tell that I missed doing this! lol. We went to my Uncle's cabin for 5 days with friends and family. Its a 5 hour drive from my house. Can you imagine doing that with a almost 3 month old baby who really does not like the car? lol. The way up there was good, we only pulled over one time to feed her, and she was happy/content. The way home, that was another storey! I did not leave the cabin until 10:30am, where as when we left home it was 7:30am. Big difference! I must have stopped 3-4 times on the way home to cuddle/feed her, and then put her in the car seat again and drive as fast (yet of course safe) as I could before she "demanded" to be let out again! So I know that for next time, leave early when shes her "sleepiest" and not as upset about being in the car. (she does not like to get hot, and I believe the car seat makes her hot)



While up at the cabin I learned the hard way that chipmunks like to take apart towels and blankets. Imagine my surprise when my MIL (yep, she came ack!) came in and told me that the blanket had a strip being torn out of it along with one of my uncles towels! Apparently they like to make their nest a bit more comfy. I know sounds stupid, but I really did not have any clue, I guess I just figured that they would be happy with the stuff they find in the forest for their nests! Apparently there are also alot of bears up in the area. Did I mention that I am afraid of bears! lol. I know, again, silly as they are more afraid of us as well and if you make alot of noise they tend to avoid you. You just never know though when a hungry bear just doesn't care how noisy you are! My husband had seen one a few cabins down from where we were staying, and my MIL and a friend actually were out on the lake and seen one swim right across from them. That would have freaked me out! Could you imagine, even swimming in the lake, and then seeing a bear go by you? Oh my goodness!
My daughter for the first time managed to catch a few fish. Her daddy took her out on the lake in the paddle boat, and they were gone for 30 minutes and she came back with two fish and was the proudest ever as she actually caught them both by herself and no help from him.


As a reminder to those of you who might have missed the post, AUGUST special is - If you buy the prediction bypass (8.00) and mention "Mr. Potato Head" in either your message to seller spot or in a separate email, you will get a free question answered. So that's basically 2 questions answered for the price of one. You can either use if to answer a life question or another child here or yet to come, its up to you! This is not announced on my site, so you would have to read the blog to be aware of this "special". I don't mind if someone posts is somewhere so that others might take advantage of this special, but this is the only way to find out:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... Hope u had a nice time there in ur Uncle's place.... Welcome back....then i have a question for you is it ok that if i pay you for this month and ask u questions after 2 or 3 months is still the Mr.Potato head is valid?????//

Cheri22 said...

Hi there:)
I am doing this for only the month of august, you might find a different "special' in another month as well and I am sure that I will do this again at some point. I wouldn't be able to accept payment now and have it done in a few months, as then it can get complicated if other people want to do the same thing, and then months from now I am not going to remember who did what and when:) lol

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

It sounds like you had a good break with a little bit of excitement, lol I didn't know that about the squirrels either, so you're not the only one!