Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Does money grow on trees?

Gosh do I wish it did. I know my dad used to ask me this when I was a teen, asking me if I thought money just grew on trees (I am sure you can all relate). Funny thing is, there is actually a tree that is called a "money tree".

This storey is to show you what the power of positive thinking can do for you. A client of mine took up on the challenge of using this to gain more money to come here way, here is her storey to hopefully inspire you to try it yourself and see what type of results you can get!

My story is fairly simple. I have heard of the power of positive thinking, and your blog have inspired me to try the money exercise. I started by selecting an image - $20 bills coming towards me from all directions. I tried to concentrate on this image a few times throughout the day, just by taking a few seconds and forcing myself to believe that it is possible. That same weekend I had $300 in $20 bills in my purse. With a little success, and still wondering how much of it is just a coincidence, and how much of it is universe responding to my exercise, I e-mailed you, Cheri, and you encouraged me to continue, and to try "the winning ticket" image. I couldn't quite make myself believe it, so it was important to find something I could believe coming my way... I now chose an image of a check with $4,000 - 5,000 written to either myself, or my beloved. I'd have no idea how it would find us, but a check is easy to imagine, and for some reason it worked again! My beloved got 7K raise today, very unexpectedly. He's only been on his job a few months, and was most certainly NOT due for promotion. How does such a miracle come along? I don't know, but here it is.

Now, I am going to try a higher number. It's somewhat easy for me to believe seeing a check with our names on it. I try not to think of how it will happen. I'm shooting for $40,000. Sometimes I have to relax, and remind myself that anything is possible! And then just picture it, and imagine how excited and relieved I would be to have such a check deposited into our account. The image "Check in my hands, and I'm depositing it. Excited.".
Thanks again *hugs*

P.S. Right now I'm also working on visualizing myself getting pregnant.P.P.S. I have also begun "sending love" exercise with my step-daughter to be. She is at a tough age (15), and I try to imagine her wrapped and protected by my love. Surprising thing - it feels like work, it's hard to stay concentrated on these images. I try to hold them for as long as I can (10 seconds? 30 seconds?) I try to remember to do it a few times a day. Some days I forget, but others I remember to do it 3-4 times. Every little success makes me a little bit more of a believer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Now I really need to make myself a vision board for my home and maybe a little one for my desk at work ;) I would LOVE some extra money!!!

Thanks for sharing her story!

Krystal