Recent Posts

Monday, August 18, 2008

"cluck cluck cluck" this is me running around like a chicken with my head cut off! lol

(Edited by me, as obviously I dont know what sound a chicken makes and had "buck" instead of "cluck"!! LOL)

Yesterday was one of my busiest days. I had a birthday party to take my eldest too (which means little one has to come as shes still being breastfed). This party was a 45 min drive, after the party I was supposed to attend a "family" function as well about 30 min from the party. Now with this also being my dad's birthday and I tend to screw it up, I wanted this year to make sure to do it right. There was a time I did not get to call my dad on his birthday (I was a friends house who moved to "no man's land" and their phone was not installed) and then last year I called my dad the day before his birthday thinking that it was the day (had my days all backwards) So this year I called him first thing in the morning before heading out so I would not have a chance to forget! I call him and this is how it goes.

ME: Happy birthday dad!!
DAD: Its not my birthday....
ME: Yes it is! Quite screwing with me
DAD: I am serious today is not my birthday its tomorrow
ME: Yea right, your just messing with me. Today is Sunday Dad, the 17th...
DAD: Yes I know, my birthday is the 18th!!!!

Oh my goodness, I had done it again! I have NO IDEA how the heck I thought his birthday was the 17th when its been the 18th for the last 59 years! lol. Not sure what I was thinking but we both had a good laugh.

On my way to the birthday party, we have to drive on the freeway, and the baby starts to cry (did I mention shes not fond of the car?) And I have to pull over not even 5 minutes from the house to feed her as apparently shes decided its time to get fed:)

We get to party, go inside, not even there for like 10 minutes, and again shes upset, I go out to the parking lot and into the car, and I feed her again. (we are at a children's party place - chuckie cheese - and I am not good with feeding in public places! long storey! lol) We are there at the party and have to race out at 1:15 to make the family bbq that is supposed to be over at 3. We get there about 1:45, and everyone waits like 10 minutes and they start to leave??? Next thing I know, 10-15 minutes later, the "beautiful" sunny day turns into showers, thunder and lightening!

Now add this to the fact that baby I believe is teething (is this possible even at 3 months old - today) Shes shoving her hands in like crazy on her gums and pulling and getting upset. Shes had two times where she felt warm to the touch. I dont remember my eldest doing this at this age.

This Thursday will be giving away a reading again for Brooke777! As always if you have a storey to share that is "encouraging" something you have overcome you would like to share, perhaps it will give insight to someone facing similar situations.... email cheri22@gmail.com and in the subject line, put "blog post" and I will trade you a prediction bypass question for anything that is posted.

Trying to recoup and relax from my otherwise busy day yesterday, and staying inside as its raining:) Hope you all have a relaxing day as well

0 comments: