Recent Posts

Friday, August 22, 2008

Winner announced here!

So I have picked lucky number 9, who is KATHY! Congrats to you on winning the prediction by brooke777!!! All you have to do to claim your prize is to contact brooke777 through her email and you can access her site on the bottom right of this screen. Congrats!

I am really happy that alot of you took on this challenge and posted things that were positive about yourself. Its so hard to do sometimes as we tend to look at the other stuff that we dont like.

I have a good storey to hopefully share on Wednesday about positive thinking so keep your eyes peeled!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Cheri! 9 is my birthdate also!!

Niki said...

Congrats to Kathy.

I do think we need to sometimes remember to say positive things about ourselves.