Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Money and the laws of attraction

I have said this before and will say it again, if you can, watch/rent/read the movie/book called "the secret". I find that this book has a lot of ways of opening your mind to what CAN be, and being able to give you the things in life that you are looking for. If anything, can certainly add a more positive feel in your life. You can use this technique for ANYTHING, and does not have to be just about money. I know plenty of women who use this idea for trying to conceive as well. I know that my positive thinking techniques below are "based" on positive thinking or laws of attraction and know lots of women who have used that technique and conceived the month that they used it (Myself included with both of my pregnancies!)


I know that they have another book that goes even deeper into explaining how it works, and figured that the snippet from the book, would help perhaps shed some light on the book, that someone might find interesting:)


Many people have watched or read The Secret and believe that you can ask the universe for any material thing you would like and the law of attraction will deliver it to you. But of course it’s not as simple as that. You have to change the way that you think if you want to change your world. In this extraordinary book Esther & Jerry Hicks outline the secret behind the Law of Attraction. They explain clearly how to focus your energy to manifest prosperity. Learn how to create abundance by: •Focusing on what you want in your life and not on what you don’t have •Seeing yourself as wealthy not poor •Visualising yourself as enjoying the object or lifestyle that you dream of Abraham’s powerful techniques will teach you what prosperity truly is and enable you to use the Law of Attraction to bring this energy into your own life. There is enough for everyone. The Key is for each of you to see it and want it – and then you will attract it. Know that you have the power to attract whatever you desire. Affirm that money flows to you easily and that you have an unlimited supply of abundance ad prosperity


And for those of you who are trying to lose weight, did you know that you can apply this technique as well to "think yourself thin"? I keep telling myself that I only weigh 130lbs, and can't believe how great I look:) I can be pretty convincing so just waiting for my body to believe what I have been telling it:) A friend of mine found that category in the book (the secret) that the author is 116lbs and can eat whatever she wants, because she believes so, and doesn't gain any weight. So this is one thing that I am trying and will keep you updated on the results!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i can work on this technique of becoming thin...Am actually fit but still am afraid to eat cheese & baking stuff assuming(of course it will lol) that i will put on weight ..so let me try this technique ...saying and thinking that i am fit and completely accept myself....will keep u posted soon....hope this is gona work for me.....

Cheri22 said...

just make sure that when eating a bit of cheese or baking stuff that you dont think of it as fattening:) lol. cause thats a 'negative" thought and might attract the fat your avoiding. Know that its okay for you to eat, because it will not affect your weight, that your body will just burn through it:)

Darling Dazzles Bowtique said...

I definitely believe in the power of "the secret". I have seen it work in action. But mostly on little things. I've tried with conception and it hasn't worked yet. But I do catch myself with all the negative thoughts of things (my body, food, money, trying for a baby, etc.) I'm working on trying to turn that all around again.