Recent Posts

Friday, August 1, 2008

For the month of AUGUST ONLY!!!!

I am going to do something "special" this month. This will happen in August only and will not be advertised on my main site. So the only people who will know about this is the people who read my blog, and anyone who you might pass this information to.

During the month of August, anyone who purchases the prediction bypass (8.00 value) will automatically receive an extra question answer at no charge. This can either work out to be two children to be read, or two life questions to be read, or even one child and one life question. Its entirely up to you!

So, with that being said, the code word is "Mr. Potato Head".. what does that have to do with anything?? Nothing really, its just funny in itself and makes me laugh! So when purchasing the prediction bypass, this code word has to be in your message, either the subject line or the message body but it must be there, or I can't do the special for you:)

So, for the month of August only. I will try and do something fun each month if possible, as I am sure like everyone else, I like to do nice things for people. Not only does it make the person on the other end feel good, but myself as well.

0 comments: