Recent Posts

Monday, August 4, 2008

I've got a new perfume!

Its called "ode to baby puke" and I happen to be wearing it right now! lol

Baby seems to be a bit of a puker at times. If she burps and is not sitting up right, sometimes it comes flying out. Or if you put her down to lay for a bit and let her play with some of the toys that hang, she pukes, or heck, you have her up on your shoulder and your patting her back, when she burps, and you don't stop patting, usually results in her spitting up yet again! lol

This is all new to me, as my first daughter barely spat up, barely drooled, and I kinda liked it that way. Did I mention that baby spit before used to make me gag? lol, and well funny how things kinda happen to get you over that really fast!

Also seems that when I wearing a certain pair of pants, that's when the baby gets me the most.. do you think its a coincidence? Perhaps she does not like those pants and is telling me its time to go shopping for some new clothes? (I am still wearing my maternity pants by the way! lol) Do you think its a legit excuse that will work on my husband? lol (don't worry, its a joke, hubby would have no problem with me buying some new clothes that fit - I am waiting till more of the baby weight is gone! lol)

So, with this being said, anyone got any ideas/tips/tricks on how to cut down with the baby puking? lol. Its not tons, but I am not sure how much I like this perfume, and taking a shower every time certainly wont keep costs down with the cost of water out here (Yep, that's right, we have to pay for what we use out here, its all metered, in my city anyways! lol)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any children yet. Pregnant with my 1st right now actually. But I cared for my aunts son and he would spit up a lot. When he was about 2months old... I would burp him and burp him.. but he would still spit up.. The only thing that really worked was keeping him upright for about 20mins at the very least.

Once I fed him and burped him.. I would keep him on my shoulder so he was upright and once the 20-30 mins was up I was usually in the clear.I went home many days covered in baby puke LOL So that really helped. That's my only good tip though.

Lee