Recent Posts

Friday, January 2, 2009

Can someone hide the food? lol

Okay, maybe not all of the food, but just the good tasting ones? I am trying to stick to my new years resolution on losing a bit of weight. So far, not have had any soda. "almost" did today when a friend came over for lunch as its "habit" but decided to not purchase it and left it at the store. HOWEVER I have been into the chocolate! I guess one step at a time.

I have had my mom's husband change over my payment page of my site, hopefully making it a bit more straight forward with what is needed. I have upped the price to 10.00 on the one prediction as originally mentioned. I am hoping to pick up a tarot deck that "speaks' to me, that will allow me to draw one card of "hope' or "inspiration" with the bypass prediction. Something that will provide direction in life, that will give answers that perhaps you did not know you were searching for, but your guides have been trying to tell you. I have an idea on a deck, and was looking on Ebay, but not found what I am looking for. I hear that there is a local book shop type store that sells these among other things and just hoping to one day stop in there and grab it.

I also would love to add a page onto my original site with testimonials from people who have had readings that would not mind sharing their experience. I am looking for "real honest feedback". Perhaps overall you thought the reading was great, but one or two things you did not connect with... or perhaps you enjoyed every minute of it.. or perhaps it has yet to come true, or everything already has.. I am looking for all kinds of feedback and will post a few on the site with permission. If you had a reading and you were not satisfied with it, then yes, I still want to hear from you. Perhaps my interpretation was a bit off, and can clear it up. I appreciate ALL feedback, good or bad as it does help me strengthen and fine tune my interpretation skills.
So, if you have some feedback/testimonial for me, please email me cheri22@gmail.com with FEEDBACK in the subject line so I can locate it and file it for posting. I will try and respond as well so you know that I have it and appreciate that you took the time to send it! If you can also post this request on the boards you frequent, I would appreciate. (I stay off all boards, and only visit today's parent)

Thanks again for all your help! Don't forget, the blog contest posted two posts down, still open until Sunday morning when I announce the winner!

3 comments:

Suie said...

Im loving the new back ground!!!

Beautiful! :0)

Suie xx

Chele said...

Have you checked out Sparkpeople.com? It's really easy to keep track of what you are eating and how many calories you are consuming on their site. It also records exercise activities and lets you know how many calories you've burned. The recording of what I eat is especially helpful to me as it helps me to continue to make good choices rather than bad. Good luck!

Cheri22 said...

Hi Chele

yes, I have been to spark people and actually do have an account there:) I was able to loose 12lbs before I got pregnant with baby. As I know how a little one, finding myself not as much time to come down and log it in.. okay, its just as excuse as I know how easy it is to use the drop down menu for everything. I have no excuse, and your right. Time to get my arse in gear and do just that! Thanks for the "kick" in the right direction.:)