Recent Posts

Monday, January 19, 2009

Repost - Positive thinking while trying to concieve

I always direct people to my blog especially for this post. I know TONS of women who have tried it and had it work for them. (including myself twice!) So since it got buried (posted on Feb 4, 2008) rather than sending everyone digging for it, I am re posting it. If you have any questions about how to do it, please either email me cheri22@gmail.com with BLOG COMMENT in the subject line as it will help me locate your email faster. If you used this as had success with it, would love to hear your storey! Either post in the comment section or email me:)

here it goes!

I will probably mention this till I am blue in the face, its always important to remain positive. Even when things seem at their worst, a positive attitude will see you through.

I have mentioned to countless woman who were seeking my predictions to also incorporate these positive thinking exercises while trying to conceive. I know I have sent numerous people to my blog in search of this for what I talk about. To make it easier, I have added the label "positive thinking exercises" so that anyone can find it at any time.

I have mentioned this before, the first time I started trying to conceive our first daughter, I had tried for a few months, and like everyone else trying to conceive, would be distraught over my period showing up! The month I decided to use my positive thinking exercises, is the same month I got pregnant with my daughter! (who will be 5 in may)

So, when trying to conceive baby number 2, I started right away with these exercises and got pregnant the first cycle! (Due May 28 at this point!)

here are the "instructions". if anyone has any questions about it please reply in the comments section and I will answer your questions:)

POSITIVE THINKING - TIP/TRICKS

After having intercourse (or insemination for some) stay in bed with your hips elevated for 20 minutes. Do not get out of bed until this time. With your eyes closed, I want you to envision the sperm going up and into your uterus, and envision the sperm meeting up with your egg, and getting inside. After you have pictured this, say in your mind "this is my month to conceive. I feel relaxed and at peace. I am ready for this baby".. etc. I want you to do this at least three times...

You can do this every time you have sex if you like, but its most important at your approx time for ovulation.your mind is a powerful thing.. you will be amazed at what you will accomplish.

I think that you need to also cut out pictures of babies, and put on your fridge. these are positive goals, ways to set your mind forward.. positive thinking....I know a few other women who have tried this, and had much success as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great.
I also agree that having a positive attitude sort of pulls goals closer.
I still have not lost hope & i wont! :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely believe this is 100% true. When I was ttc I did the positive thinking and I don't remember how long it took but I think I conceivd within 2 cycles of doing this...it's funny that you posted this today because we are ttc baby #2 and I actually layed on the bed and did this earlier today....I'll keep you posted to see if it works this cycle!

trying1009 said...

Simple and for what it sounds like very well worked. Last friday we had our second miscarriage in the four years we've been trying. I am trying so hard to stay positve and your little tricks i'm going to try when I finally get my period back after the miscarriage. Thank you for your help.... I'm staying postive b/c having a baby is what we've dreamt about.... hugs....

Anonymous said...

The cycle I got my BFP. I layed on the bed with my hips elevated and imagined the sperm meeting up with my egg.

Krista said...

Tried this last night- hope it works for me like it worked for you!

Tasha said...

I did this this month. I'm 1dpo and I just know it worked!