Recent Posts

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Did I mention I like Thursdays?

I don't really know why, but I seem to really like Thursdays.... perhaps one more day to go till the weekend? Perhaps because Greys Anatomy is on? I don't watch many things. I like Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives & Lost. During the day the only thing I try and catch is Ellen... otherwise I am with the kids and or husband (or both) or here on the computer checking emails right quick and seeing if there is a quick reply I can do before I get started with the readings later in the night.

Today has been BEAUTIFUL. Its not too cold, and certainly wishing that I had the baby carrier on my bike so we could all go for a bike ride. This weekend will be busy! Two birthday parties to attend! Wish me luck!

Now as you are familiar, Thursdays here on my blog are the days I give readings away. I am going to start with doing it for Brooke777, Lyuda, and myself now and trying to alternate between the three of us. Perhaps I can convince Elizabeth to join us and make it the four of us until she has her baby.

So I figured today would be the reading giveaway for myself! Now I am going to do something special. For the first TEN people to reply to this comment and say something positive that is happening in there life. (does not have to be specific, just something that you notice is good for you today or during the week) I will all allow you one question using the angel oracle card deck. Please also leave an email address or a login name to contact you with. If you choose to leave your email I will contact you, otherwise you can email me. In the subject line please put "BLOG CONTEST" and tell me which spot you occupy in the comments section (Ie 1 to 10)

So I will start this off.. for being positive, not only do I feel happy today, but I have cleaned upstairs, folded all the laundry (last load in the washing machine) and no bills arrived in my mailbox today! lol. Dinner should be easy, and looking forward to completing all readings scheduled for tonight as well as any replies I can get to before my bedtime! lol

Now its your turn! Its fun, and anything goes as long as it something positive (so don't tell me your car broke down, unless it turns out it was something easy or you were able to fix it yourself! lol)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

positive thing: I feel great that I am sticking to my walking-during my-lunch-break plan. It gives me so much more energy for the afternoon!

Katie
jkedson@att.net

Rae said...

Looks like I'm number one. First of all, I love Thursdays too. It's that nice calm period befor the weekend comes, which always goes by too quickly. Today was wondeful for me. I am still on cloud nine after hearing my babies heartbeat, and I even attended a baby shower after work today. Lots of fun. My email address is shemah_holiday@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Something positive in my life is that I am so incredibly happy about new found friendships! I am happier than I've been in years!

paulatreadwell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My positive high of the day is that my "problem" employee seems to have turned things around with a fair amount of coaching. He delivered precisely what I had asked for on time, within budget and no excuses ... I as so proud of him today! :-)

trying1009 said...

Positive for me: A week ago friday we had our second miscarriage in four years. Having this miscarriage isn't a positive but knowing that we can get pregnant again and knowing that we get to have the fun of trying again that is my positive. I love my husband and we have long dreamed of having a family togather. My positive is to keep thinking and feeling positive and we will get our baby oneday...
Krista
trying1009@yahoo.ca

Carrie said...

My Positive is the fact that I have made a conscious effort to start walking more and eating better for the health of my on the way baby.. Go salads! :) And by the way I love Thursdays too! They seem to be my most relaxing day of the week.


Carrie
aesweetie822@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

My positive thing is that today is day four of cleaning eating and it is going FANTASTIC! I have tried new recipes each night for dinner and am 4 for 4!! My email is brooksk_m@shaw.ca

Unknown said...

I just had a new nephew! And today we had our first IUI. I'm hopeful that we'll be pregnant this month!

Anonymous said...

i helped my sister move in to her new house and got to spend time with my nephews this is the 9th comment my email is chasitymarrie@yahoo.com

Lennuk said...

New year and new colors. Just finished painting bedroom and living room. Did it all by myself!
It came out great!
Very happy!

Leila
Lennuk@eesti.us

Anonymous said...

Thursdays are great, did you watch Grey's? Something positive happening in my life is that I recently made a new friend that has a son the same age as mine, and they live close by too:)

Courtney said...

I'm past the 10th poster, but still wanted to share a positive thought. I'm in the 2ww after our IUI on 1/13 and have not had the urge to test! What an accomplishment for me!