Recent Posts

Sunday, January 4, 2009

its snowing here.......AGAIN!

I can literally tell you that I don't recall seeing this much snow this often EVER! okay, perhaps there was one year back like 12 years ago when there might have been this much.. but it just does not seem to stop! Like i have said a million times, with living on the west coast, we are known for our RAIN not our snow! lol. Its coming down again and I was "supposed" to be going to the store to pick up a few things... umm.. think I will stay home!

Okay, I would love to award everyone as the winner for Brooke777 prediction, but I think that she would kill me! I have drawn lucky number 7, which is DAYNA! You guys all had good answers and seems like we are all in the same boat. All wanting to loose weight, or get healthy, to be able to spend more quality time with loved ones, and I am sure alot of you are looking forward to either when baby is born or conceived!

So Dayna, located on the bottom right of this blog is a link for Brooke777 web page, there you should be able to locate her email and email her letting her know that your the winner of this Thursdays blog contest. She will take care of the rest!

Well, taking the time of the baby sleeping, I will go and do a load of laundry. Will feel nice to get some of the housework done. Always seems to be the last to get completed. Anyone else have this problem? Where it never seems to get done, or perhaps part of it does, just for you to move to the next room and "hurricane daughter" follows you close behind! How do you keep organized? Do you have a schedule as to what gets done and when? I am totally open to some ideas!!!