Recent Posts

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congrats to....

HOPE! You are winner of the blog contest from Thursday! You win the reading with Elisabeth. You will find the link to her blog and email on the lower right of my blog. Contact her and let her know that your the winner of the blog today! She will take care of the rest. Please be patient, with her response as she just had her baby not long ago.

And thanks to everyone from last nights post. Today was certainly alot better. I know I need a step back to check myself before I just say "no" when she asks for things or wants to do something and will try explaining it to her as to why it was a no. This will help us both I think. As not only will it give her the reasoning behind my answer (or a further point to argue with! lol) and will help me realize when I am being reasonable, or when I am being controlling. So thank you everyone for your information as it was all really helpful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Cheri! I am looking forward to the reading! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your child can work together!! -Krystal