Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here is the direct link to the fertility charms

http://iamcheri22.blogspot.com/2009/03/fertility-charms-have-arrived.html

In case anyone else was interested in finding out more information about what it is. I know someone mentioned it was not as easy as I had thought to locate the original post. So to make it easy, here is the link!

Also, another one of my clients washed their fertility charm by accident. In case this happens to anyone else (meaning through the laundry cycle) please do this first!

You will need to keep the fertility goddess charm on you for 24 hours! This means carrying it around in your pocket, in your bra or on a necklace..etc. You will need to during this time, use the enchantment I send with the fertility charm three times while holding it. This will re-familiarize the charm to you. This is important. Should you (or your husband! Lol) accidentally wash it, it will not be as effective UNLESS you do the above:)

if you have any questions, please email me - as usual cheri22@gmail.com with FERTILITY CHARM in the subject line. This will help me locate the email faster.

0 comments: