Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fertility Charm and a Storey to inspire

As most of you know, I was offering a fertility goddess charm to help with conceiving. (see under labels lower right side of blog if you have no idea what I am talking about)

Anyways, one of my clients who purchased one shared her storey with me, and said that I could post it on the blog for others to read it and see what has happened to her so far since she begun using her charm.


(First email May 14)
Cheri:
I just wanted to e-mail you with a little story about my charm.
I have been reading the paragraph and holding the charm a few times a week asking for a dream or a sign and on Palm Sunday a few weeks ago we sat down in church and in front of us sat a woman with a baby in a carriage-- she called him Jude-- and it wasn't until a few weeks later that I realized that this might be my sign--- when I found out about my PCOS I picked a saint to pray to and I picked St. Jude- patron saint of all that's impossible... maybe it's a coincidence or maybe a sign :)


(Second email May 18)
Cheri:
I just had to tell you this... My husband and I went to church yesterday (same one where I saw the baby named Jude) and while doing the prayer of the faithful the priest said and silent intentions which I guess is the part where you ask for something you want... and as he said this I looked to the back of the church and there on the wall said 6 names of saints and St. Jude was one of them... I cried... I couldn't help it. Here I am questioning my 1st sign and here's a second. This is really something strange... I've never been the one to look for signs but I think they are really out there.

Thank you for your time. Have a great week.



So if anyone else is interested in a fertility charm, or wanting more information, please email cheri22@gmail.com and put FERTILITY CHARM in the subject line. I do still have a few left.

So as you can see, your guides always have a way of trying to get in contact. Sometimes the clues are subtle, sometimes right in your face that you can't ignore. Sometimes when you second guess what your shown and toss it off as a coincidence, they will show you the same sign again and its hard to ignore!

0 comments: