Recent Posts

Monday, May 11, 2009

I got to see him!!! I got to hold him!!!

My sister decided to stop by on Sunday to show me the baby! I had already canceled on coming into the city as I was sick and did not want to get her or baby sick, but she said that she talked to her mid-wife who said as long as I did not sneeze/cough on the baby and made sure to wash my hands it should be okay. So I left it up to her, but she was fine with it.

We all decided to goto a place about 30 min drive from my house and ride our atvs (I have a smaller one that is perfect for me and my eldest to ride together) and my sister and her family just bought one. So we spent mothers day out and about and just having fun. I still felt like crap but had a good time. We came back to our house to have dinner (my husband makes a mean ribs!) and I held baby again! My husband looks at me, then says "does this mean you want another one?" I kinda laughed and said NO!. For me, I am done. I have two beautiful little girls and I feel complete. Which is a good thing as he is scheduled for an appt with the dr to go over getting a vasectomy done!

My husband was great for mothers day. He folded the laundry and put it away, he made dinner and bought me flowers from the girls. I told him it was the best mothers day ever for me. I guess I am easy to please.

This Month is a busy one for me. My eldest turns 6 on the 16th and my "baby' turns 1 on the 26th. So we have family parties, birthday parties and a wedding this month!!!

Onto reading news, I am now fully caught back up to the current schedule. I had gotten slightly behind due to racing out to the hospital in the hopes of seeing baby. I am now no longer behind and that makes me feel good!

For the winners of the Sunday post, I mentioned that the first five people to post in the comments section would win, and we have five posters! So please, email cheri22@gmail.com and put in "BLOG WINNER" in the subject line so I can locate your email easier. Congrats!

Hope everyone had a good mothers day!

0 comments: