Recent Posts

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The winner (and other stuff! lol) Includes Mother day special information

you guys were all so good with your guesses. I myself would have guessed him to be around 6lbs 5oz if she had gone to term with him, but with him being 3weeks early, he arrived a healthy 5lbs 11oz. I have yet to see him as apparently its my turn to have a cold. (seems the norm with me lately!) We were supposed to be able to get everyone together for lunch for mothers day, but I had to dis-invite myself because of being sick :(

here is a picture of the latest addition to our "clan"


Now for the winner, there were a few girls really close, but JACKIE has won with her guess of 6lbs 1oz as it was the closest to the actual weight. Congrats to you! please contact Brooke777 and let her know that you are the winner of the blog contest this week. Her link is located on the bottom right of my blog:)


Now as I mentioned for the mothers day special on SUNDAY MAY 10th ONLY All readings are going to be 20% off. I tried to figure out a way to add a button to this post so that you could click it but after trying for at least 30 minutes with a few different options I gave up! So rather than having to ask my mom's husband to try and change the prices just for one day, I just created an angelfire free site to hold the specials for the day. So just follow this link (link has been removed) and on there the prices have already been discounted by 20%. Now please note, these are effective for this day only. Sometime on Monday I will be deleting the link on this blog, as well as "deleting" the site with the discounted prices. If you have any problems with accessing the site posted or its not working for you, please email me and let me know and I will help you work it out.

Happy Mothers day to those of you with children already and happy soon to be mothers day for those of you currently pregnant or trying to conceive!

5 comments:

Laura G. said...

Congrats! The baby is adorable.

MISSY said...

Aww..he is so cute! Now I can't wait for my baby boy to arrive in July! :)

Cari said...

He is beautiful! Congrats on the new nephew!

Miranda said...

Happy Mothers Day!! What a beautiful baby!! Congrats

ty206 said...

Happy Mother's Day. He is so adorable!