Recent Posts

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Its a BOY!!

I got a phone call from my sister last night at 6:30pm. Her original due date is not until the 25th and had a scheduled C-section for the 18th. She called to say that her labor had started (the midwife started it by checking her out due to back pains) and that they had scheduled her for a c-section for 7:30pm. I figured I could pick up my daughter from her night activity (it ends at 7:30pm) have the baby in the bed so that my husband could be home with her should she wake up, drive one hour to where my sister is having her baby and see the baby and be back in time to do my readings last night and have my daughter in bed at a decent time. Did I mention that nothing last night went as I planned? lol.

I picked my daughter up, and we raced there. It took us just over an hour because of the rain. We got there to find out that she had been BUMPED! They had to do an emergency c-section on another lady so understandable she got moved to the next spot. So we waited, and waited.. it was now 9:45pm. I had to make sure that I was back by 11pm at the latest as this is when the baby usually wakes up for her night time feed. So unfortunately I was not able to wait for the baby and for my sister to go in for her c-section :( I told her I just knew they would take her in as soon as I left (Murphy's law) and if I had brought the baby with us, I could have stayed. (Shes got a cold so was better to leave her with daddy asleep)

So we drove home. I pulled in the drive way and my husband met us at the door with the baby who happened to have woken up 5 minutes before. I finally got her to bed at 11:15pm and then it was time for me to head to bed. For those of you who were scheduled last night for a reading to be completed I AM SO SORRY!!! I will have your readings completed today and hopefully be able to complete the ones that were scheduled for tonight as well.

Today is the give way day as well, so I want you guys to guess the baby weight of my new little nephew (pictures to come later as they texted me them rather than emailed!) The person who is closest wins a free reading with Brooke777! Winner to be announced on Sunday in order to have enough time for people to enter. Dont forget to check back on Sunday when the mothers day special is posted as well.!

26 comments:

ty206 said...

I guess 6 pounds 3 ounces! Congrats to your sister!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessin' 6 Ibs 5 Ounces :)

-Krystal

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

Congrats!! 7lbs 4 ounces..

karla said...

8lbs 5 oz

Lynn said...

Congrats on being an auntie! My guess is 7 lbs 8 oz

Unknown said...

8lbs 8oz

sugarbabydoll said...

Wow how awesome! :)

5lbs 4 oz

trying1009 said...

YAY! that's so exciting for your sister.. I guess your new nephew weights 6 lbs 8 oz....

Coco747611@yahoo.com said...

6 pounds 11 ounces - congrats!

Anonymous said...

ERM... I'm never good at this... I'll say 7lbs 7.4 ounces (my nephews weight lol)

I can't wait to see pictures of him.

Unknown said...

7 lbs 11 oz.

Jackie said...

I guess--- 6 pounds one ounce. Congratulations!

Sarah R said...

I'm guessing 5 pounds, 4 ounces!

Congrats to your sister!

Sarah R said...

OPPS! I just saw that I guessed the same as sugarbabydoll so I'll change my guess...

5 pounds 3 ounces

Diva Loca said...

congrats auntie!!!

I guess 7 lbs 14 ounces

Anonymous said...

6 pounds 2 ounces
Julie

Kat B. said...

Congrats to your sister !!
I'm guessing 7 lbs and 3 ounces :)
Kat B.

Sally said...

Congrats!!
I guess 8lbs 1oz.

Anonymous said...

7 pounds and 9 ounces

Emmy said...

8 lbs 4 oz:)

Lisa Storm said...

Congratulations on the birth of your nephew. I just love being an auntie.
My guess is 8lbs 3oz.
Lisa xxx

Lori N said...

I guess 7lbs 8 ounces.

Jen said...

8lbs, 1oz :)
Congrats to your sister!
Jen L

urgj1234 said...

i guess 6lbs 6 ounces

Cari said...

My guess is 7 pounds 6 ounces. Congrats to your sister and to you!!!

Missy said...

I do not even know if I can still enter but..

My guess is 7 lbs 14.5 oz!

Congrats to you on becoming an Auntie and to your sister!