Recent Posts

Monday, May 18, 2009

This was one busy weekend!!

It all started with Saturday being my cousins wedding. It was short, sweet and simple. The ceremony lasted perhaps 10-15 minutes max, which was just enough to bribe both my eldest and youngest with a sucker to keep the occupied and not talking or making too much noise. We had a few hours to kill in between and headed home for about 45 minutes. Then it was off the ceremony. Again, not too bad, all the speeches were funny, did not take too long and no one seemed to mind that the baby was busy walking for the door every chance she got (with myself or hubby close behind) We danced for a bit which my eldest just loved, and the baby was in my arms. It was 9:30pm when the baby just kept heading for the door and waving bye bye. She had obviously had enough. It was then I suggested we head home. Baby is usually like clockwork. She is bathed around 7pm, nursed and then shes asleep by 7:30pm at the latest. So considering how late it was she was out and about, she did really well. (tonight was another storey! Those late naps are killer!)

Then Sunday night, was my eldest 6th birthday party, and the babies 1st birthday party. It was family only. We are doing the 6th birthday party for her friends on Sunday the 24th. So that turned into an all day thing. I had originally mentioned that everyone should come around 3pm for a BBQ, but my sister and her two boys showed up at 10am for the day/night and then my dad and his wife showed up at 11:00am for a few hours. Its alright by me, but certainly makes for a long day!

We all had fun, and got some pictures of them blowing out the candles on the cake. I had one cake for my eldest, and one cake for the baby. I even late the baby grab it thinking that she would put it in her mouth.. Nope, she does not really like her hands dirty so she started flinging the icing around... So no cake for baby!

So I have not really had a chance to come online and answer emails or even schedule anything so my apologies, this weekend was busy!

The winner for Lyuda's reading is MISSY! Congrats to you on winning the reading and thanks so much to everyone for your entries! I loved to read them all. Missy, please email me at cheri22@gmail.com and put in BLOG WINNER in the subject line. I will forward your email to Lyuda.

1 comments:

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.