Recent Posts

Thursday, January 3, 2008

okay, time for an update!!

As most of you know, I had my dr appt this morning, and they should have had the u/s results in from my u/s last Thursday. My husband was hoping for a boy, my daughter was insistent it was a girl, and depending on when you asked me, I would waver as to what I thought.

Previously, I had what I saw to be a vision, it showed me one girl, and one boy, the age gap between kids. The dreams i have been having during this pregnancy are ALL BOY dreams, where as with my daughter they were girl.

Last night I had a dream that I bought a photocopy machine, and ran my u/s pictures through it. When it came out on the other end, it brightened, you could see the child with lighter colored hair (as the same in my vision YEARS ago) and alot of teeth! lol. I thought that was strange for a baby, but went along with it. When you picked up the u/s picture, and turned it in a light, you could specifically see the "balls" of the baby. So again another boy dream!

Well, went to the dr and according to the u/s, they said its a .......................


















GIRL!

Of course i have to keep in mind that its not 100% accuracy with the u/s, but if that is what he saw, or should I say what he didn't see that makes him say girl, then I will go with it:) and wait and see when the baby is born:)

So dh is slightly disappointed, my daughter is ecstatic its a sister, and I am happy either way as for me, it did not matter what it was, I have already gotten results back from the triple screen and u/s and everything is healthy/normal with the baby!

So as promised there is your update:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri22, Glad the baby is healthy. Its good that your elder DD going to have sister, to share her toys when she is small and share their feelings when they are old.

Is there any chances for second u/s?

Love,Shona.

Stacie said...

Congratulations! I am really happy for your whole family!

Unknown said...

Congratulations and healthy pregnancy to you!

neila said...

congratulations! another baby girl!!

Chele said...

CONGRATULATIONS on having another GIRL! Glad to hear everything is well and you've been doing so well this whole pg.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the baby girl!! :) I'm glad everything is well and safe for you and the baby, and hooray for your little DD. I bet she is in Heaven just thinking she'll have a baby sister here soon! :)

Take care of yourself, girl.