Recent Posts

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blog contest - Connecting with loved ones who have passed on

Well, tonight I am posting a bit late for the contest to win a two question tarrot reading by brooke777. Normally I would like to have this posted earlier in the day so that people have more time to participate, but today has been an otherwise busy day for me, and I feel tired, so wasn't able to get it done till right now. With that being said, I will leave the contest open from now, until 3pm Tomorrow before posting the "ask jeni" information... In that space will also announce the winner.

Todays contest is about learning how to connect with loved ones who have passed over. There are many different ways of doing this, and can be done on how your most comfortable with. When i do it, I make sure that I am in a room without distractions, I ask the persons first name of who they wish to contact, and then just start typing out a "memory" as if I had known the person all along. Giving personality information, giving description of looks, certain aspects. I can't control what is given, and can not prevent if someone sneaks into the reading and comes in first. Little information, sometimes tons of information, really depends on how determined the loved one is to come through and what they have to say. Its all about interpretation, on what images/feelings and connections you are being shown and does take practice.

With that being said, although this challenge is more "difficult' for some, everyone who participates will be entered in the draw for this reading by brooke777.I will also allow one person to win a sibling express prediction from myself, so thats TWO Winners for tonight/tomorrow!!!

here is how you participate. As usual, you need to leave your answer/information in the comments section of this post. Your first name and an email address to contact you with.

The person I want you to try and bring forth, is my own grandfather JAMES. He should come willingly, not because I have asked him to or anything, but because I know that he is around sometimes and should be easy to pull through. I am not going to tell you what to ask him, just ask him to come forward, and then tell me anything you see/feel connected to him.

As mentioned, there is no wrong way to do this, and EVERYONE who participates from now until 3pm (Pacific standard time) will be entered into the draw to win one of two readings being offered up tonight:)

As mentioned previously, the blog comments section is "moderated' due to some recent spamming of some wierd guy, so if it does not show up right away, just check again later, I will publish the comments as soon as I can:)

Good luck!

PS, dont forget, tomorrow is also "Ask Jeni"!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Okay here goes... I'm picturing a gentleman who is very kind and gentle. I see him with grey/silver hair and its combed back. I see him holding a baby, and visits or checks up on you.

Lynn

petuniatiger@yahoo.ca

Cheri22 said...

hey lynn!! looks like you were the only one who wanted to give this a go:) So looks like you WIN BOTH predictions for yourself! lol. You already have Mine and Brooke777 email addresses, so you can either get your readings done now, or save them for a later date or pass them to a friend. Its up to you:)

Okay as far as how you did, my grandfather did have silver colored hair for sure!!! and was very kind and gentle. He does visit, I sometimes "smell" him riding around in my car, or at different points in my house I smell "dirty socks" which immediately sends a memory of him, so I know its him! lol. Nice smell eh? lol

As mentioned there is no "wrong" answer or way to do this, and the more people try and open themselves up to this, the more information that will come in:)