Recent Posts

Monday, January 28, 2008

update - going to be one of those days!

This weekend was fairly good. I like to get together with some friends of mine once in awhile and we go out for dinner and then go to the one girls house and make some cards. I like making cards or even scrap booking, so its nice to just go out and have some fun, since its not very often we get to do this. My MIL watched our daughter for the night so she could have some quality time. Its still not much better with my relationship with my MIL. Not sure if everyone remembers about our big spat right before Christmas. Things are just kinda left unsaid at times, and perhaps that's better. I tend to avoid her when I can, and only deal with her a limited amount. She even told me about 2 weeks ago that I was getting fat:( She was pointing out how Dh's cousin who is due in march, is carrying out all front and does not even look pregnant from behind and then says "not like you, you seem to be gaining it all over!"

I could not believe my ears. I was 21 weeks pg at this time she said it, she even had me stand with my back to my dh so she can point it all out. I was mad. I even explained that if she saw me naked (which she NEVER will! lol) that at this point I have gained it in the front only. Not saying I wont gain it on the sides or get bigger, but at this point, this is where it is. Explained I was wearing a friends maternity pants, because at 21 weeks and 2 days was the first day I could no longer wear my REGULAR clothes!

here is my pic at 21 weeks!



Anyways, as you can see, she still rubs me the wrong way and its really hard to not take some things she says to heart, and rather just walk away. When she calls, I literally don't answer the phone and this is really hard for me, as I ALWAYS answer the phone! lol. So its a lesson I am still trying to deal with on where she fits in with my life and how to deal with her.


I've been really tired lately, which i guess is to be expected. I am completely ready to just go off from work now, but committed to staying at least until the end of April, so will stick to that. Would hate to leave my co-worker in the lurch with not the proper training to completely take over.


I have been pre-scheduling the predictions, so that everyone knows when to expect their completed reading, so at this point, I am still working on schedule, not behind with the dates that have been promised, and hoping in the next 3-4 days to actually be ahead of the scheduled dates. I do the majority of my predictions at night, usually from 9pm till 11pm and sneak in while i am at work from time to time if its slow (like today)


Its snowing presently where I live, we are expecting to have at least 10cm tonight, and right now, its got light flurries. So hoping that we get 10 FEET and I can call in "sick" to work tomorrow! lol. For those of you that know, I am in Canada, but on the west coast, and getting anything more than a few inches is very uncommon, so the call for 10FEET I am sure will be impossible! lol.


Anyways, if anyone has a inspirational storey they would like to share with Wednesdays post, I do trade a prediction bypass portion (8.00 Value) for any stories that are posted. Just email cheri22@gmail.com with "inspiration" in the subject line. Can be anything about life and does not have to do with just trying to conceive.


As well, tomorrow is "open blog night" so if anyone has something that they would like to know more about, whether its to do with opening their own gifts, or other things, just post them in the comments section of this post and will pick one for tomorrow nights blog post:)


Best wishes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri,

I'm sorry that your MIL is like that. I'd be very upset also. But there are people out there that are unhappy with their own lives and they sit there and pick apart other people "just because". I suppose it makes them feel better. To me, it just shows how rotten of a person they are on the inside. In one ear and out the other. Know that you are the better person. I'll leave you with quote I saw somewhere. "Do what you feel in your heart to be right-for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do and damed if you don't." Take care. CB

Anonymous said...

Your baby belly is lookin' great hon!

Also, don't listen to the MIL. No pregnancy is the same, and yours is just as special. Some people are just terribly rude and obnoxious, and those are the very ones we should ignore!

Keep the pictures coming. I love seeing how much people change when they are pregnant. I hope to be in those shoes VERY soon, hehehe.

Unknown said...

Cheri,

You look great!

Your MIL is so hard to please and I admire you trying to work it out with her. If I were in your shoes, I'd not talk to her at all. :)

Lynn said...

Your mother in law sounds like she has verbal diarreah and has no brain filter. She is gonna say those things to you to make her feel superior. She's got a problem, seriously! You look fantastic for 21 weeks. It doesn't matter if you do or don't look pregnant from behind. Just ignore the bag. Looking good Cheri!!!

rita said...

My Name are Henry Veronica i m from spain,i want to use this moment to say a specials thanks to Great Herbalist AZuba who help me in concieving for a babies.me and my husband have been looking for a baby for over 8 years now,one day i want to the hospital where i use to get my pregnancy pills in the process i was explaining my condition to a woman and some one heard us talking and she approcha me and tell me that i dont need to be taking pregnancy pills to concieve,if i believe in spell and i told that i dont,but if is what is going to make me to concieve i will believe in it,she gave me the address and contact number of azuma and i contacted him and i explain every thing to him,he told me that he can see four babies in my belly,i was thinking he was joking and he said to me that i should get items for the pregnancy spell and the cleansing and i get them,so he cast the spell on me and did the cleasing and he said to me in 8 weeks time i will concieve,i receive some herbal medication and encharment which i will be taking,in 8 weeks time i want to the hospital to do test and the doctor said to me that i have four babies in my belly,9 month later i gave birth to four babies.what a miracle and i told him that if what he say happen i will share a great testimony to the whole world,if you know that you are trying to concieve you can contact him via email: azubaspelltemple@gmail.com or cell phone +237055176617