Recent Posts

Monday, January 21, 2008

Shhhh......I've got a secret......

okay, its not really just a secret that I know, but I am sure that there are countless others that already know "the secret", and just felt compelled to share it with all of you, for those who have not really understood what the hype was all about, or even bothered to look more into it.



I have been doing "the secret" even before I ever even heard of its existence. Its basically using the laws of attraction, and having things come your way. Does it work? Yes, it does. Positive thinking is a very powerful thing as is mind over matter. I know some people might think, well if I want a car, and i see the car, and I envision the car, where is it? Well, as you know, we can't always have what the want, but there are always things that will try to happen for you in order for you to get it.

I really believe that things like this can also help with conceiving as well. I use positive affirmations with most things in my life. From getting a particular job I really wanted, to having money come in when I need it. I even posted some positive thinking excesses to be used after having intercourse for conceiving purposes. It really does work! I conceived BOTH TIMES using this method. I know other things are factored into this, but if you could just turn the tables in your favor even slightly, wouldn't you give yourself all the help you can get?

I think that thinking negative also does the same thing, so ask that while ttc, dont think about "oh I can't conceive' because its taking you longer than you expected. The more negative wording and thinking you use, the more your body responds to your messages.

I know along time ago, when I didn't want to work, I would get myself feeling "sick", headaches, feeling nauseous, and was able to tell my boss I wasn't feeling well and wanting to go home. It was to the point that I really was feeling sick and just needed out of there. When I left, started home, I felt fine. All symptoms gone! Mind over matter.

Our lessons in life will always remain the same, what is not set in stone, is how we get there.

What I have done is put a youtube clip on the lower right of this page, where you can click on it, and view the youtube videos of some of the secret. The biggest suggestion is to either rent the video (libraries have this) or read the book!

If you have any questions about this at all, post in the comments section and I will try my best to answer them with what I know and understand about this:)

And dont forget!!! Thursday is the day to give away another reading from Brooke777 (2 questions done by tarrot reading) and Friday is "ask jeni" where the first three people to post their questions in the comment section, will be able to expect an answer from Jeni. Shes not a fertility expert, but is someone who is VERY knowledgeable in this field and will answer your questions to the best of her ability, or point you in the direction you need to go to find the answers.

0 comments: