Recent Posts

Monday, January 7, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that....





Well the update for today, is that I have updated my website on the payments page. I have sent the information to my mothers husband in the hopes that before the end of this week he will have updated it to reflect the current situation in regards to getting readings, and to also make sure that people also are aware of what is needed to receive their prediction with less of a wait time. As mentioned in there, for the "basic" prediction i need to always know pregnancy number that someone is working on, and if they have had any loss. I would hate to 'assume' that I am working on first pregnancy, give them that reading to either find out that they already have that child and was just given the reading for them, or that they had a loss, and that the order has now changed. To ensure that my accuracy stays up as high as it is (85%) I need to ensure that I start on the right foot so to speak:)


I am now, when replying to notifications that have come in, pre-scheduling people with dates to expect their readings completed on. Not only does this help me plan easier, but also does not leave people guessing as to when its completed. I might have to include a reminder that I am on the west coast and in Canada, and work with Pacific Time frame:)


I also have confirmation from Brooke777, that she would be willing every two weeks to offer a free reading to the winner of a contest we will put on this blog. (just like previous) and will tie in to the Thursdays most likely...so just keep your eyes open:)


Due to a "spam" comment in a previous post, I have comments being moderated. So when hitting enter and your comment does not show up it will shortly:)


As usual, tomorrow is "open blog night" so if you have anything that you would like to have answered, or no more about, please post below in the comments section and I will try and get it included.

0 comments: