Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Open blog night - Am I dreaming?

I know in a previous post, I was sure someone was asking about dreams, and whether it was possible to connect with people in it. I know that its possible to connect with loved ones who have passed over, I know its possible to connect with your spirit guides while sleeping, but I am not 100% sure about being able to connect with another human being while sleeping and have both people actually remember it. I believe that dreaming is about the subconscious, about being more "spiritual" and open to these abilities. While awake, some people tend to fight their own abilities for various reasons, but when sleeping their spirits already know exactly what to do. I can't tell you how many dreams I have had about friends, and then something as happened. Its almost like "premonitions" but in dream format. Usually my premonitions happen within 5 minutes before the actual event, and I am slowly learning to interpret them as they happen and realize BEFORE it happens that it was a premonition before after it happening and then shaking my head at myself knowing that it played out just as I was shown! Happens to me more often than I would like to admit and its about trusting in it, and learning it, like it is with all gifts. its always a learning process.

I had an email from someone that had what could be a very positive thing and very excited to share it with everyone. Shes unsure of the outcome right now, but I am putting her in my thoughts and hopefully you all will as well that this turns out to be a positive outcome! This relates to a dream she had, and also hows shes been using the positive thinking exercises that I posted using the light to help prevent m/c. See below!

Hi Cheri, thanks so much for checking my connections for me! I just wanted to let you know that I have not miscarried yet and I had this amazing dream Thursday night. Hope you don’t mind if I share it with you! I started off the night (as I do every night) by doing the visualization with the ribbon of light and then begged like I have never begged before to the Mother aspect of God for healing and for the life of the baby. Sometimes I get signs but I always seem to misinterpret them. Then in the middle of the night all of a sudden I was inside my body and I could see everything but my focus was on my uterus and several sets of hands were moving very fast all around it. Then a collective voice (like many in unison, and in a monotone) said something like, it is all we can do, or we have done what we can, etc. I noticed then that the pain from the rupture in my uterus was gone. I asked what about the baby, and they replied, that’s up to the baby. I woke up then, and noticed the pain was still gone, so I spent quite awhile telling the baby how much we would love it and wanted to be its parents, etc. When I got up the next morning the pain was still gone and when I looked in the mirror I saw that 90% of the bruising/swelling/bloating from the surgery was gone – such a significant difference that I called my husband over to see (I had told him about the dream). My belly now seems to be expanding and looks like an early pregnancy belly. The doctors still have no hope for this baby but haven’t done any additional ultrasounds, but they haven’t come up with an answer for my belly except that my insides will move around after major surgery. I don’t know what to think. But I did get a lot of peace from the dream knowing this isn’t up to me. I do know that if this pregnancy, by some miracle, carries, I will have a c-section in July at 36 or 37 weeks. And the earliest we could try a FET is 6 months from now, which would be around July too.
Anne

I also finally have my web page updated thanks to my mom's husband. It should reflect more accurately what is needed to do a prediction, how predictions are being scheduled. so hopefully this helps make things more smoothly for everyone, and what they should expect. I am still working and cutting the time frame down. I usually have only 2-3 hours a night to complete the readings, the replies and the scheduling and will try and answer ahead of the days scheduled to the best of my ability. As of today, I am running as scheduled:)

As a reminder to everyone who are waiting on predictions, I am on the west coast so I currently go according to Pacific Standard Time. My predictions are usually done between the hours of 8:30pm to 11pm 6-7 days a week and more if I can work it in. If you are curious as to what time it is where I am located, my blog has a world clock lower right side. This will give you an idea if I have finally hit the sack or not! lol

Also check out the poll on the right side:) would love some feedback and its all anon:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for posting my dream! I just wanted to give the readers some background info on this pregnancy - I was initially pregnant with twins (from IVF) but one implanted into the tiny opening in my uterus where my right tube would be if I still had one, and it ruptured out of my uterus at 7w. Also in case they were wondering your prediction was not for twins, but a girl and the connection was July, which looks to still be a connection however this turns out. Hoping for the best!