Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

As I am sure that I have posted this in a few posts below, I think that 2008 is going to be a very good year for most people. I really like the fact that EVERY number in 2008 is an "even" number, which I do feel is very good:)

Funny about me saying this, as I was home yesterday morning and caught the last half of Sylvia Browne on the Montel Williams Show. She too said that 2008 was going to be a good year, because of the fact that "8" was even, and its a "mystical" number. (I think that is the word she used?) So looks like i am not the only one who sees good things happening this year and it excites me to be able to start it!

So for those of you who had a "bad" 2007, just you wait for 2008, things really pick up for alot of people. Just watch the changes!

On a side note, I know some of you have me on your facebook profiles and know that I am in "countdown mode" to know the gender of our unborn baby. Out here in British Columbia they will NOT tell you the gender at the u/s, if they do know the gender, they will write it in your chart and send it to your Dr, and then your Dr can tell you. So, the u/s tech said he was pretty sure he knew what it was, and would be in our chart. On Thursday is my next Dr appt, I should be able to find out then what it is!

I also wanted to say, and I know Brooke777 agrees (website linked below right) that when it comes to life and its twists and turns, the more "positive" you stay in any situation the "easier" and faster it is to get through it. This does not just go with any problems or issues that you currently face, but certainly relates to trying to conceive as well. If you start thinking negatively, worried that you wont be able to conceive, your body naturally "freezes" and follows along with what you think. So don't ever put on yourself "I can't" and truly believe that things will happen as they are meant to and that your CAN. Each persons lesson on how they get there are different. Sometimes conceiving a baby is very easy, and other times it takes what seems a very long time....Some of us need to learn lessons along the way while trying to conceive and just need to figure it out. Most times, its also to be able to help others in a similar situation to find the answers you have:)

Before closing this post, will leave you with some other information. I know that when pregnant (no matter how long it took to conceive) we all worry that we will m/c. Its a scary thing and probably has us all worried when there is blood (I bled off and on during my entire pregnancy With my daughter - who is now 4.5 years!) So I want you all to be positive.. and will post a way to try and "help" make the pregnancy healthy, and keep your mind from feeling worried!

You can do this either by laying down with your eyes closed, or by sitting in a chair with your eyes closed. Its best to have your hands either on your lap or beside you, palm facing up. You are to "envision" your uterus, and then seen a "ribbon of light". Just let yourself pick any color you would like.. See this ribbon of light going around and around and around your uterus, wrapping it completely and then tie it in a bow. Asking the light to protect and nourish your unborn baby.

I did this with my current pregnancy more than once. You can do it as often as you like, as it really does help, and also helps you to feel like your doing "more" for yourself...

As always, feel free to leave any comments in the section below if you have any questions.

I am still behind in responding, and working on having my web page updated by my mom's husband so that it reflects this information. I wish I knew how to write HTML and upload, as then I could do it myself! lol

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cheri22, WISH YOU VERY happy & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Love, Shona.

Anonymous said...

Dear cheri2,
WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Love,Shona.

Memarie Lane said...

So I really need to quit telling people I'm a fertile myrtle. ;)

I agree, I started a personal anti-negativity policy about a year ago, inspired by having to spend time with a family member who was always negative. I always felt horrible about life, the universe and everything after being around her. Being conscientiously positive has made a HUGE difference in my life and happiness.