Recent Posts

Friday, January 11, 2008

Blog contest....

Brooke777, has said that every two weeks (or more or less) I can offer up a free prediction from her to the readers of this blog!! Its a 2 question tarot reading about ANYTHING you want to know.

So to be able to win this opportunity, you have to use your skills, and be able to get the right answer. There might be people who get the same answer, and that is okay, but the winners who get it right, will have their name put in a hat, and drawn, as I can only offer one prize each time! lol

So, for tonights blog contest, you have to tell me what COLOR shirt I am wearing! lol.

Choices are:
BLUE
BLACK
WHITE
GREEN
RED
ORANGE
BURGANDY
MULTI-COLOR (pattern)

The way to do this, is to start off by looking at my picture on the top right corner of my blog.. and then "pull' yourself through to look at me. As if you were standing in front of me, and then look at my shirt. Answer with the first color that comes to your mind from the list above and dont second guess yourself.

This contest is open until 10pm pacific standard time where I will announce the winner. In the comments section, please post your first name and a email address to contact you with in case your the winner!

11 comments:

samsmom said...

Looks like blue to me....though I first thought it was purple, which wasn't a choice.

Lynn said...

Hi Cheri

I think you are wearing a red shirt. Crossing fingers.

Lynn

Anonymous said...

My guess is black...although i was seeing horizontal stripes!!! but they werne't multicolour so i'm pretty sure i'm off!

Laurie

laurieturpin@gmail.com

Lynn said...

Oops. Forgot my email address
petuniatiger@yahoo.ca

Lynn

Stacie said...

I don't know why, but green is the color I see you in.

Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was purple as well, but I'll choose burgundy.

andrea_burkes@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

green

Unknown said...

Hi Cheri
I think it is green...

Jada
wilsonjada@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I see blue, I just want to know if I am right lol.

Chele said...

blue

Cheri22 said...

And the winner is...........
andrea_burkes@hotmail.com with the answer of BURGANDY!!!

now purple would have been close, and so would have red, but the shirt was definately a burgandy color:)

The horizontal stripe that someone picked up was actually a "tie" that goes around the middle, but then ties in the back, although the color was off:)

So Andrea, you win the reading from Brooke!!! If you could please click on her link on my front page, it will take you to her site and her email is posted there. In the subject line, please post "CHERI22 BLOG WINNER" and she will take care of the rest:) Please use email that you posted so she can match it to the one you left here:)

CONGRATS!