Recent Posts

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've cast a spell on you!!!!

okay, no not really!!! I figured that this is a good topic to start the week off. I know that there are plenty of people on ebay right now that are selling fertility related "spells". Telling you to buy their spell and that they can give you the baby you have been trying for. Does it work you might be asking? Should you be spending your money on a spell? Well I guess the answer can be yes, but this really depends on YOU!

This goes for ANY spell, if you believe in it, it will work. Someone can cast a spell of any kind and tell you that your going to come into money, but if you do not believe in the power of the spell, then nothing will happen. If you believe in it, you focus on it, then the money will come in. I think that this goes without saying if you focus on something positively, it will come true. This is very similar to the practice of "the secret" ( a movie/book you should watch/read!) The laws of attraction... you can focus on seeing yourself being a magnet and watching money come flying in a sticking all over you, and you WILL Notice an increase in the money that comes in rather than going out. It really does work!

So for a spell to work, including weight loss or money, or fertility, you have to believe in it. In reality, your causing this to happen yourself and really do not need the spell in the first place. You just need to be focused and positive on what you want.

As for curses, and "evil spells" do they exist? I really do not think that anyone can put a curse or hex on someone, or cause they any ill well. To my knowledge, its only "good" spells that may be cast, cause anything negative can come back to the person threefold. (meaning alot worse than they wished upon someone else!)

If anyone ever tells you that you have been cursed, or someone cast a bad spell on you...then the ONLY power anything like this would have over you, is IF you believe it. If you realize that its not true, then the power of this suggestion will not hold anything on you. You can cause negative energy to build and manifest into something that causes you problems, not a "spell" or a "hex" or even a "curse"

Anyone have any thoughts or experiences on this subject that want to share? I would love to either have you post in the comments section or even email me, cheri22@gmail.com


Now on to something else! A person contacted me, who is a psychic reader as well and would love to do some free readings for the readers of this blog while she gets herself set up. So as I did with brooke777, we are going to play "secret psychic!" lol. Starting Tuesday i will be posting a blog contest and one lucky reader will win the reading (10.00 value) from this secret psychic. Shes agreed to do 6 readings (thats every tuesday for 6 weeks) and after the 6th reading has been given away, I will post her site and email address for those of you who wish to contact her.

So stay tuned!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in my teens I became interested in this type of stuff. My younger brother is autistic and was going through a really rough time. I wrote a very detailed note about keeping him safe and so on. I kept it sealed for years. I still have it actually! lol He's about to turn 19yrs old and just graduated from highschool. I was so worried about him I wanted only good things to happen to him and for the most part he's been fine.. Sure I want the world for him.. but to put positive thoughts or vibes or whatever toward him and his life did something that's all that mattered. I just wanted him to be happy and safe.

He has been safe, and happy with his life. I believe in putting positive thoughts and idea's out there. Focusing on them rather than the negative. Even when I was curious about spells I didn't believe or agree in evil spells or hex's. I do know that we all have different ways to keep believing in what we want. I have tried many things when I was TTC haha

Lee