Recent Posts

Friday, June 13, 2008

And the winner is.....

ERICA R!!!

Everyone was pretty much right with their answers, and would love to have given everyone a reading from Brooke777, but she would kill me!

So with this being said, Erica, you need to contact Brooke777 her email/site is located on this blog on the right hand side. Let her know you one the reading from my blog and she can take care of the rest.

As for an update, little baby is growing like a weed, shes very content, rarely cries, and have to say I consider myself very lucky. She does not mind the typing noise at all as I guess she was so used to it while in the tummy, that perhaps she finds it soothing. Its 9am here, already online as baby is sleeping, I "should' head into the shower, but will schedule some readings first, answer some replies, then hopefully have enough time to pop in for a quick shower!

I am still looking for stories of inspiration or encounters, does not have to be ttc related, but can also be about other things in your life, that perhaps seemed a bit hard, and came out well in the end, and you learned something from it. Perhaps others in similar situations might benefit from hearing your experience and knowing someone made it through :0) As always, I do trade a prediction bypass (8.00 Value) for the stories posted on the blog, and I can post you as "anon" if it makes you more comfortable. Just email your storey to cheri22@gmail.com and put in the subject line "blog post" and I will be able to locate it.

0 comments: