Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The winner and some important information!

The winner of yesterdays blog contest is Niki! The correct time of my birth according to my mother was 6:17pm! So thank you all for playing. Niki, email me at cheri22@gmail.com and put in the subject line "blog contest winner" and I will take care of the rest and let you know how you can pick up your prize.

Now, for some important information. I know that some women from various sites have already figured out who the secret psychic is. I was emailed by a client of mine with questions pertaining to the secret psychic. Asking me if it was Ruby, and explaining why she was concerned along with a few other people, as they had concerns and wanted to "warn" me.

I was approached by Ruby a few days ago and was asked by her to connect her to my site. I honestly do not just add "anyone" to my blog or to my site just because they request it. I was feeling a bit off with her email, being asked out of the blue, and asked her TONS of questions to try and get a feeling as to who she was, and what skill level she was. I asked for a login name, which she did not have, I asked for a way to try and verify who she was, as I dont want to put anyone on my blog that would take advantage of my clients or readers of this blog. I actually googled her email address, and located a few sites that had information about her. Well, turns out the three posts I had seen, on three different sites, were all the exact word for word posts, but done by three different posters (login names) Now I asked her point blank if she did this herself (seemed too much of a coincidence that three different people would post the same thing word for word! lol) She actually denied this was her. ( I do know it was)

I also asked for proof of her feedback and ratings, and she pointed out that she had been on kasamba, and I asked for a link to see who she was. I have to admit that I was pretty skeptical and not sure how I was feeling about putting her on the site at all. I then told her exactly that. I was having a hard time reading her, and putting everything together, and then I asked her to read me as a way of also seeing how accurate she is. This is where I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. The reading she did was fairly accurate, and including things that I dont believe I had mentioned anywhere else. (with when I was young and relates to my mom and her depression) So, this is when I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, and allow her to do 6 free readings on my blog if she was interested. This would allow people to try her out for free and see for themselves on how they felt if she was accurate or not. Yes, Ruby certainly got off on the wrong foot in regards to advertising her services on the sites, and then denying it was her when people started to ask. I think she made a mistake, and should have owned up to it, and had she had a chance to do this over again, would probably think twice!

I also took this one step further. Shes fully aware of what is being posted on my blog, as I asked for one more thing. I asked to be shown a picture of her, that was NOT the picture on her kasamba listing so that I could see them to be matched, thus, showing me that she IS the person on Kasamba that she said she was. (the pictures are both of the same person and she does have good feedback on her rating)

So with this being said, its up to you if you decide to seek out her services, or if you choose not too. I can not vouch for anyone other than the experiences I have had and what I have found out, so this is solely at your own "risk" so to speak. If anyone has had a reading by ruby in the past, if you would like to share your feedback good or bad (either through this comments link on this post or emailing anon to cheri22@gmail.com) I am willing to post them here for others to see. Might give people a better understanding of who she is, and what she can provide.

I am still playing "secret psychic" for the next 5 weeks to allow people to get a reading from her for free.. and then you can see for yourself. At this point, I will then post her email address and site link for those of you who wish to find out for yourselves, or ask her questions.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri

I for one think she is way off I have had a reading done by her and think it is rubbish when I pointed out a couple of things that could'nt be correct she never responded goes to show she can't back up what she says.I think we should just keep our money
Lou

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri.

I also have had 2 readings by Ruby. The first one was very short and I was so impressed I asked for another one.
For me she was bang on and even validated some things that are happening now. She has more than proven herself in my mind and I would reccomend her to anyone!

Cheri22 said...

The last comment on here has asked to be "removed". As I can't figure out this option on how to remove comments without deleting my whole post, I have to just update it in regards to this way. Although they still found their reading was fairly accurate, and they still find things to be validated, due to additional information she has found out, she wishes to remove her support for Ruby.

Anonymous said...

I've been happy with my readings from Ruby. She described my future girls and the personality traits she described are exactly like my boyfriend and I. Also, many of the other things she described were accurate. Shes reasonable.... doesnt charge and arm and a leg and it was fun getting the reading from her. I would definitely recommend her

Niki said...

I though Ruby to be very sweet and indepth with the reading she did for me.

She explained my futured child and it sounded ALOT like me with a little of my husband. A good mixture I think.

I did a little of my own research on Ruby and I have to say that the postive reviews outweight the negative by a long shot.

I will be back to report if her prediction came true for me.


also, I wanted to say thanks again to both Cheri and Ruby.

Cheri22 said...

received this comment by email.

Hello Cheri,

Ive had a reading done from Ruby and would just like to post a testimonial. Her reading was quite in depth about my BFP that is from now till AUG this year and that it will be a GIRL and i will have another BFP MARCH 2010 and will be a BOY. Sh was quick in acknoledging my email.
I cant wait for it to come true! thanks! sam

Anonymous said...

Here's my 2 cents. I just got a reading from Ruby, saying I'll be having a boy with a bfp this fall. The characteristics she described in this child are so similar to the men in our family it's uncanny, especially physical features. She had parts of my dad, my husband and my father-in-law all rolled in to one child. The only thing I can pretty much guarantee won't be right is the child will have blue eyes not brown. To me, this is minor! LOL!

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I personally thought my reading was great. Better than some that I received from others in the past. Granted, I can't tell you right now if I'll get my bfp in the fall, but here's hoping she's right! For me, it was totally worth the $10!

Good luck with whatever y'all choose to do!
Kara

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri
I know you said NO MORE READINGS, but I couldn't help meself. LOL
Ruby seemed very nice and she gave a very detailed description of a baby girl I am to have with this pregnancy. I can only say I was pleased to hear her reading and hope she is right!
Thanks Julie P.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri,
I have also sent you an e-mail. I have done a reading with Ruby and she said he same month you did but she said BFP in that month while you just said December so I guess in a way both of you said the same. The description she gave me of the future daughter I will have this year is excatly the description of my boyfriend. It was like she was describing him and not this future child. She also kind of knew some other things which I did not tell her. SHe also has been very nice. Anna.

Anonymous said...

I had a reading from Ruby & i loved it.
She described my future child a mixture between my husband & i. There is NO way she would have know that stuff.
Also she is really nice :)
Just waiting for it to come true!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri

I had a reading done by Ruby - I have to admit, after reading your blog yesterday I was a bit apprehensive but it turns out I had nothing to worry about.

She predicted the same month for my BFP that you did - although you predicted boy and she predicted girl.

I have to say both her physical characteristics and personality description of this little girl were me exactly! Pretty crazy.

She was very pleasant to deal with and totally polite.

Hopefully this has all been just one big misunderstanding.

Thanks

Laurie T.

D... said...

I recently had a reading from Ruby and it was very insightful. She basically described somethings going on with me that I know i need to work on and gave me some good information regarding a future BFP. We will see :)
either wat definately not a fraud.

Chele said...

I've also have had a reading from her. She made mention to some of my personality traits(as did you) that she thought my daughter would have. Her and your predictions regarding my future daughter's personality and my personality were almost identical.