Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Beam me up scotty!

Do you believe in aliens? I kinda go back and forth with this topic. There are alot of things that really support the fact that they do exist, from the sightings to the people explaining their situations. Yea sure, I am sure that some people have some pretty fabricated stories, but what about the evidence, and some of the photos that have been proven not to be a hoax and unexplainable.

If you think of the pyramids, how else could they lug those huge bricks up there and put them into place?

About 10 or so years ago while in the car with my mother, we were driving along and in the sky ahead of us was a large light, it did not move, was kinda odd shaped, not circle, but not a complete oval either. If you took a pencil eraser that was the size it showed up in the sky. It was probably a yellowish orange color with a bit darker on the outside edges. I pointed it out to my mom and asked her what it was. Neither her or I could say what it was, as it did not move at all, just stayed put. After a few minutes, I just kept driving and we both completely forgot all about it.

Sylivia Browne has a book out that gives some predictions, and in it, she said in 2010 we would all know that aliens exist. Not just from pictures, or testimonials, but actually see them with our own two eyes and know that they exist. So I guess I am waiting to find out if that prediction is accurate and see for myself.

If they are real, then I really hope that they are nothing like that movie called "V". Did anyone else see that movie? lol

I would love to hear your thoughts on if you think aliens are real or not... put your comment in the comment section or you can email me at cheri22@gmail.com

As for the update, site should be back up and running on June 12th as written on the site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri

I believe they are real and do believe that they will prove themselves one day soon

when we were young we used to go fishing at night one night there was a group of about 6 of us it was about 11pm when all of a sudden there was a strange noiseand light we looked up and there was something hovering above us it was large but not a perfect circle and made the loudest noise as you can imagine we high taled it home scared to death some years later as a teenager we were driving home with a friend a there was a huge light that followed us for miles and then dissapeared as there was no explanation for either of these times I do believe it was something from another planet as such
Lou

Anonymous said...

I absolutely believe they exist! I've had a few sighting experiences myself - sporadically. I've also been told that I'm a what's called a healer -due to the aliens that are with me as some of my guides.