Recent Posts

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Congrats to...........

Alicia! I really enjoyed all the quotes that everyone submitted, and I plan on posting them at some point or another on Wednesdays for "inspiration". I always find things like that to always be meaningful, and eye opening. Tend to really make you think and sometimes give you a better perspective on life or a situation that your going through.

So Alicia, you need to contact Brooke777 her site is located on the lower right side of this blog, and it will show you her email address. Just make sure to put "Cheri22 blog contest winner" in the subject line so she can locate you.

I am taking the girls to the zoo today, and meeting up with a friend and her daughter. Its a scorcher out there and I am not a huge fan of the sun, so I guess we will see how long I last! If you see me walking by, I am the woman with the extremely white skin, still wearing her maternity clothes and yep, pants! lol

0 comments: