Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

lets announce the winner!

okay, the winning number was actually 15! I was pleasantly surprised to see alot of you had guessed fairly close!!! There is one person who had it exactly right (gsman) so you win. Now I know that I had said that I would be handing out two readings, and with everyone being so close, there was alot of people with the number 14 which was close, and others with 16, so its hard to narrow it down. To make it easy, I just picked the first person on the list who responded first to receive the second reading. So its Courtsnee that is also the winner. So please email you guys cheri22@gmail.com with "Blog contest winner" in the subject line and I will forward you to Ruby's email:)

Dont forget, I still have two more free readings to give away for Ruby's readings and tomorrow is the giveaway for brooke777!

Still not feeling 100% myself, the baby had a bad day yesterday and I was not sure exactly what was going on. Shes rarely someone who is fussy or cries, and sleeps regularly, and yesterday nope, not so much, and just cried all night :( I realized it was the green and red peppers that I ate for both lunch and dinner yesterday and now even I am paying for it with stomach cramps from the gas lol.. so no wonder she was like that. Today has been much better, shes feeling alot better and currently sleeping so I have snuck online to get some readings done and will be back on again tomorrow morning.

Hope you are all having a good week!