Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The worry wart in all of us

I know that us women tend to worry alot, and it never seems to end. I know that I am a positive person, but tend to worry about things as well like everyone else. We worry that we can't conceive, we worry that we will have a miscarriage, we worry during the entire pregnancy that everything will be okay, we worry that the delivery will take too long, we worry that the baby will be really colicky......etc... and trust me, even with the baby in your arms, you still worry. My one daughter is now 5, and I still worry that something might happen. I think that it comes naturally and I try to make sure that shes always safe as possible. Getting her to look both ways, telling her not to talk to strangers or go off with someone..etc. We all do it, we are all mother hens..

Now as always mentioned, trying to be positive is something that really needs to be done. Not only does it make things seem more easy to deal with, but it has a way of bringing good and positive things in your life. You know when your feeling sad and in the dumps and overwhelmed thinking that nothing is going right? And then you find yourself piled down with more issues? Trying to think positive and changing the situation around is always easier than said. But it is possible. When your feeling down, you really need to be able to take a step back and access the situation from a different angle. Perhaps writing out a "to do list" that will help make the challenges seem easier to tackle than trying to keep everything straight in your mind.

Alot of people when getting readings, really want to know if they will experience a m/c, and if I can tell them that. No, I can't, and I won't. I have asked my guides not to show me things like that, and not to show me anything negative, that way the reading is focused on only the positive aspects or personality traits. Who the heck needs bad news? Of course every child is not perfect and certainly going to have their ups and downs, but why focus on something like that? I tend to bring out the positive, and start off with something good to look forward to rather than another thing to worry about. With my accuracy being 85%, I certainly also don't want to start predicting losses either as I would hate to have a feeling it was going to end in m/c, relate that to the person, have them be in such despair and not careful thinking it was the "end' of the pregnancy when in fact that one carries on full term. So hopefully you all understand that.

What I can do, is provide you with the "ribbon of light" technique, again another positive thinking aspect. This should help put your mind at ease, and also help protect the little baby growing inside. I had thought I posted this a long time ago, but I can't locate the page, and neither can a few other people that have been in search of it. So here is below, something you can do when pregnant, and feeling a bit worried and uneasy about it, that will not only help you feel more positive, but also use your own energy to help protect and keep the baby healthy. (Its not a guarantee that all pregnancies will result in a full term baby, but will certainly help in the process!)

As always, you need to be in a calm and relaxed place away from distraction. You need to be sitting with your palms facing up. This helps to bring positive energy into your body. Now in your mind, see a ribbon of "light" doesn't matter what color you choose as your body and soul will automatically direct you to see it in a color that will help. Then imagine it going over and over and over, wrapping your uterus in this color of light, and keep going until you can "see" it covering the entire uterus...then see yourself tying it in a bow.. then say "please use this ribbon of life to help keep my body happy, healthy and safe". I used this technique every time I was feeling uneasy about this pregnancy at the beginning and it really helps to calm your fears and make you feel more positive:)

0 comments: