Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Okay! Lets play "secret psychic" lol

As mentioned in a previous post, I have another psychic woman who would like to be introduced to you lovely ladies (and possibly gents?) and has offered her services for free for 6 lucky winners! I will be playing this "game" and giving away her readings (10.00 US Value) every Tuesday for 6 weeks! Sometimes the challenges or questions will be hard, others will be simple. Depends on my mood for the day!

Today, we will do it simple as I am having a good morning! lol. So here we go!


Today is my birthday! I turned 32 today! Sometimes I go back and forth with realizing that life goes by too quickly, and then trying to remind myself that I need to relax and enjoy it. So that's what I plan to do today. I am heading over with my two daughters to my mom's house for a nice little lunch. Both my mom, myself and my sister all have birthdays within a few days of each other! So will be nice to celebrate it as one.
So for today's challenge, you need to post your answer in the comments section, please leave your login name as well so that we can ensure that the winner really does win:) I will draw the winning name tonight and post tomorrow who won. I will then ask that the winner to email me to get the information for the secret psychic. I will pass along the psychics email address to claim your free reading. I just ask that you keep this person a "secret" until all the free readings are already passed out, and after that, if you enjoyed your experience, feel free to pass her email out.
So to be able to win, first off, you have to wish me a happy birthday! lol.. and the second part, what time of June 17th was I born? Here are your choices
A)3:17am
B) 8:17am
C) 3:17pm
D) 6:17pm
E) 11:17pm
So that's it! To be able to be entered to win, you need only to wish me a happy birthday and to pick a time that I was born! only one of these times are correct! lol. Good luck!

14 comments:

D... said...

Happy Birthday Cheri!

I pick C 3:17pm

D... said...

oh my email is danacb77@gmail.com

Niki said...

Happy Happy HAPPY Birthday! Hope its a good one!!

I am going so simply guess 6:17 pm

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERI!!!! ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

heather.hagan2007@sbcglobal.net

My answer is B)8:15am

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Cheri!!!

I am gonna guess 11:17 pm.

Lynn
petuniatiger@yahoo.ca

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

My pick is C 3:17pm


Lee (SilverFairyGlow@aol.com)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! My guess is 3:17 PM.

Andrea
andrea_burkes@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday girl! Hope it is a great one!

I say 11:17 p.m. (becuase my birthday is 11-17 so i HAD to pick that one!)

laurieturpin@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Cheri!
My guess is 3:17am.

Jamie
jct95117@gmail.com

Lizzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I guess 8:17

liz4whirledpeas@gmail.com

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Happy Birthday Cheri! I hope you had a wonderful day!

I am going to go with 8:17 AM.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I am going with 3:17 am.

(kalishea@yahoo.com)

Courts-nee said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Cheri, Happy Birthday to you. I hope that you have a great day...and a good lunch with your mom and sister.

So...my guess is 8:17am or B...

Anonymous said...

Well happy birthday plus a day :)
First I thought 8:17 but I think I am going to go with 6:17. Hope your day was great!


Little2shy21@yahoo.com