Recent Posts

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Congrats too.....

lucky poster number 7!!! (Nicole) please contact Elisabeth and let her know that your my blog contest winner. Her information is located on the lower bottom right.

Thanks to everyone as well about your understanding when it came to what happened with the dog. I really do no better and should have just kept walking even after the daughter had said it was okay. Sometimes I guess I just like to get myself into trouble! lol

Today, after dinner, I shared a very large banana with my two girls. Why does that fit in with "punishment"? Well perhaps I should tell you that my body does NOT like bananas. It gives me a stomach ache! I can eat them, and 30 minutes later without fail, my tummy hurts and I am burping something fierce! I talked to my Dr who told me that Eggs, celery and bananas are all high in potassium and all three affect me the same way. So why do I eat these things anyways? I guess I hope it wont affect me, and then kick myself a half hour later when it does!

0 comments: