Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

how many times does it take to put the baby to sleep?

Well, for most people, hopefully its ONE! Tonight, seems that the magic number was FOUR! I have in fact put my 14 month old daughter to bed FOUR Times. First time at 8pm, and the final time at 9:30pm. I KNOW shes ready for bed, but I guess its kinda hot out there. Our temperature right now is around 31 Celsius, and with the humidly its closer to 40 (so I have been told) I can tell you though, if you have ever been in a sauna before, that's what it felt like outside!

We have air conditioning (central air) and its been going non-stop since 4pm. I looked at the temperature and I have it set to be 72 (F) and it was 77(F) with the air conditioner going non-stop! So both of my girls have not been feeling well tonight and both seem to have a slight fever! I dont blame them!

Is anyone on face book playing farm town? I started off by playing yoville, then restaurant city and then farm town. I actually enjoy farm town the best as you can interact with your friends if your both online at the same time in your farm, and then the next one is restaurant city... so if anyone of you are on any of these games, look me up! Send me a gift in the game and I will send you one back! lol.

This week is supposed to be just as hot. So I think that you will find me INSIDE.

3 comments:

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

I am actually hooked on playing farmville!! and mafiawars.. :) Cheri I had a question I can't seem to find the answer for, I dreamt I was buying a pink candle, i can find the definition for buying and pink, but none for a candle being new, no lit, or snuffed out.. Any ideas?? I tried dreammoods first of course :) Thanks..

Niki said...

Hey Cheri,
I am on Both Yoville, Farmville and Farmtown. I pretty much quit playing Farmville cause Farmtown is so much better!

I would love to look you up on there but I have no idea how!!!

Cheri22 said...

Hi Ivette

I think that usually candles represent spiritual energy.. I am unsure the exact interpretation of your dream though because I am missing some of the details of the dream, but I do believe that this has to do with spiritual energy and such.


Niki,
I am Cheri Bojcic on facebook. If you add me, in the message feild put how you know me, otherwise I might not accept the request;) That is how you find me in farmtown:)