Recent Posts

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Keep your eyes open!

July's Special of the month is a freebie, and will be posted on July 15th!

I wanted to go over something as well that might help everyone out. I know it helps me.

Ever feel "down" for no reason at all? Not that your overwhelmed or even stressed, but some reason seem to feel in a pissy mood? I really feel that sometimes spirits who contain a more negative energy tend to be around and often find a way of "latching" their energy onto ours. Thus making us feel more negative. Either thinking negative thoughts, feeling depressed, or a bit agitated. What I usually do is as soon as I realize how I am feeling and is not connected to my current situation or surroundings, I say "If your not from the light, please go". I usually say this three times.. Within a few seconds of either saying it the first time, or the last time, I feel relief. No longer feeling negative, no longer in a bad mood and back to my usual happy and sunny self.

I do not feel that these spirits are intentionally latching on, or meaning any harm or realizing that they have any negative impact on our well being at all. They are usually people who have not realized that they can cross over, and lead either lives that were negative in nature and have not taken on their positive form yet since passing. Or people who were angry because of their passing and have yet to go into the light due to their anger of how they passed over. (this is usually more rare)

Ever feel like you need to be more energetic, or a quick "pick me up"?

Sit with your eyes closed, palms up and see/feel this white light coming in through your top of your head and filling yourself with this white light. Its usually very uplifting experience!

for those of you interested in locating information on the cleaning products I was talking about last time, the girl I always order from has a site. Both for Canadians and Americans.

US Customers - www.shaklee.net/whayes
Canadian Customers - www.shaklee.ca/whayes

If you decide to place an order, give her an email and let her know I sent you!

1 comments:

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

On feeling down, there are times that for no good reason at all, I do feel this way, like everything is too much, too fast, too difficult, too all-encompassing! So next time I feel this way I will definitely try this.. :)