Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

okay, this is driving me CRAZY! lol

As I mentioned in posts below about how when I start my lime wire songs it was picking Michael Jackson songs. Well after this happening EVERY SINGLE DAY Since he has passed, I figured it just had to be a fluke. That perhaps by saying to launch, it was picking a song in the middle. Well, today I figured I would do something different. I put all the songs on the play list, I then clicked on Carrie Underwood and said launch on her. Previous to his death, this worked, and would start with her song and play down the list from there. Nope, not tonight. It keeps going to Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal song and wont allow me to start on anyone else!!

Now I am starting to wonder. Does anyone else have Limewire have a problem with starting with a song of their choice? Or is Michael Jackson haunting me? lol

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Cheri! Wow that's eerie huh! I have limewire and that doesn't happen to me. I downloaded a whole bunch of MJ and the Jackson 5 too. Is Michael trying to tell you something? Is it always at Smooth Criminal?

Cheri22 said...

it is ALWAYS smooth criminal. I have more than one of his songs downloaded, but that is the one that ALWAYS plays.