Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JULY special of the month!

Okay, today is FREEBIE day! Anyone who emails cheri22@gmail.com is going to get a free life question to be answered. You NEED to please put "BLOG CONTEST" in the subject line so I can locate it easier.

As I have no control over who emails or how many, and I usually schedule my days fairly full, please be patient with me while I get to your email. Note, if you receive the automated reply from my email, then I did receive your email and you have been put in line (as long as you have the right subject line!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Just sent you an email with my freebie question. Thanks so much for this opportunity!

~Brit

Krystal said...

That's awesome! Sent my email. It's awesome you're offering this!

Patty D. said...

YAY!!!! that is wonderful Cheri that your offering this...thanks so much..I'm sending my email now....

Tracy said...

I wish I would have gotten on your blog yesterday. I have a question about a family member that died in the 40's and how her name keeps popping into my head. I even had to ask my mom what the name Mabel meant to her or to my dad. Come to find out Mabel is my great grandma.....

Patty D. said...

Hey Cheri,
Just wanted to let you know that I re-sent that email for the Blog Contest because I didn't never recieve the automatic reply so I re-sent it showing the date and the time that it was first sent out on 7-15-09...thanks!

Patty D.