Recent Posts

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Well its that time of week again....

time for another blog contest.. I think that I have been making the last ones fairly easy for those of you who have not strengthened your gifts.. now its time for you to practice and for you to use them!

This is a bit more "tricky" but if you concentrate, some of you might actually be able to get this to do what you want!

I have seen this done before, I read it in a book of an experiment that was done. What I want you to do is focus on one person who does not live with you. Someone that you know and it would not be awkward for them to give you a call out of the blue to just say "hi" or touch base. I want you to close your eyes and I want you to see this person.. in as much detail as you possibly can. I want you to see yourself with them in this vision in your mind.... they are sitting with you and you are facing each other. Then I want you to insist to them that they call you to chat. I want you to visualize this THREE TIMES.. so after seeing this, stop and start from scratch again. Eyes closed, seeing your friend in details, facing each other, and saying "give me a call on the phone so we can chat".

After the third time, I want you to sit and wait. I have heard that most people will hear from this person within 72 hours of this being done. In the study I read, 2 people out of the 10 had gotten a phone call within an hour!

Now to be able to enter into this contest, the only thing that you have to do is TRY... Whether or not it works for you is just an added bonus! I give you till SUNDAY to be able to see if this works. Please post in the comment section your experience, and if anything happened.

Good luck!

Oh! Almost forgot, this is a reading for BROOKE777!

9 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Okay. I tried. I will let you know how it goes. (It is 10:48 on Friday. I thought about my friend Lori)

Jackie said...

I just tried the visualization exercise and I thought of my friend Holly. We both strongly believe in these kind of things, so I am really hoping it works. I will keep you posted.

Patty D. said...

I tried it also and my thoughts were from my long time best friend that I haven't talked to in along time she lives in another city which is an 1 1/2 hour drive away from me her name is Cissi...so I will post if it does happen or not...Hope it does... ;o)

Unknown said...

I try this Friday night, and it WORKED!! I thought of my friend Candice, I also added in that I wanted some of her mothers awesome fish. She called today to invite me to Sunday dinner and we're having the fish! I told her about this exercise and she laughed and said she got some crazy craving for that fish Friday night and thought of me, but wasn't sure why. I guess we have a closer connection then we thought. LOL

Suie said...

i tried this and it didnt work straight away but took a few hours to work, but i thought of my mum and we do ring each other a lot so maybe i should try someone i dont actually talk too every day. Was good though, enjoyed it!
Suie xx

trijane said...

I did the visualization for my friend Kim on Friday. Her and I are pretty close and often finish each others sentences and thoughts. So I thought with anyone, this should work with her. After doing the visualization, she sent me an instant message on the computer 1.5 hours later. Then she called me on skype. I visualized again later that day and she called me on the phone at 8:30pm. She hardly ever calls me in the evening.

Jackie said...

Well, I didn't get a phone call, but I did get a text message yesterday from my friend Holly. She was just checking to see what I was up to. I know it's not a phone call, but she hardly ever text messages me, so I think it worked.

Red Charlotte said...

I did it!!! I visualized a friend and followed your instructions on Thursday night and yesterday I got an email from my friend asking me for my new number (I had forgotten to forward it to her when I got a new phone.) She was trying to call me!

Kimberley said...

I just tried (Sunday, 9:35pm). I visualized my friend Lin and asked her to call. I'll let you know how it goes.