Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Call me tired...it was one of those nights!

My daughter had her first dance class and I left the youngest with Daddy.. if I took her in the car, she would have passed out and then up till 10pm and that's so much harder when I start my readings at 9pm when both girls are in bed. Well my husband let the little one fall asleep at 6pm!!!! So fast forward, I told him to just put her to bed, as waking her up she would act like it was a nap. She woke up at 4:30am! It took me 45 minutes of turning her back over from a sitting position to laying on the bed beside me, before she finally stopped asking to go and watch Barney and fell back asleep! Not a fun night! lol. Okay, yes, laughing now, but next time if this happens, my husband will be getting up with her!

no updates in regards to my drs appt. I have had the blood tests done, the x-ray completed and the dr I am sure will have these by Tomorrow. So if no call by Friday should I assume that there is nothing wrong, or would you be making a follow up appt anyways to try and get to the source of this all?? What would you do?

Anyways, its time for the secret psychic again and because I am tired and ready to head to bed, will make this an easy one. Everyone who posts in the comment section is entered to win. I will announce the winner WEDNESDAY NIGHT!

17 comments:

ty206 said...

I'm sure you'd be fine but I would probably check up. Im praying its nothing serious.

trying1009 said...

No news is good news in my books..lol I'm sure everything is Aokay.......Sends hugs....Cheers

Anonymous said...

I would call the Drs office and ask them for if they have gotten the results back, I would tell them that you were just wondering, they usually give me my results over the phone when they forget to call :) Hope all is well

Patty D. said...

Cheri,
Just wanted you to know that I'm praying that the doctor will beable to tell you what is going on and make it all better for ya...

Angela Whitehouse said...

I really hope you start feeling better and get the answers you need about your health. I would call them. I can't stand not knowing something. I, also, have no patience so I would be calling so I could find out sooner than later.

Jodi said...

hoping you feel better very, very soon.... if anything was bad - they would call right away....

and i also had one of those nights.... fell asleep watching tv... then woke up at 2:30 this morning!!... a full 2 hrs before i had to get up....

man, it's going to be a long day....

Laurie said...

I would give them a call and ask them about the results. However, on a positive note when my children get testing done and the doctor never calls. I call them and the results are always good. Soooooo, Good luck and we are praying. I had a restless night as well. I have been up since 3:30 after waking every hour before finally getting out of bed.
Ruby sent me a response to my last email after I requested my reading or refund. She should have it to me by Sunday. That will make the wait for my reading a total of 51 days. That has been a long wait. Well maybe I will get lucky enough to win this free reading.

Jacki said...

Being tired is tough, especially when you have to take your older daughter out, I start to loose my cool when I'm tired. Hope you feel better soon.

Krystal said...

Get feeling better, Cheri! I would make a follow up appointment personally.

Niki said...

If you havent heard from them by friday morning, I think you should call them.
Better to be safe than sorry!

Good luck!

Lynn said...

I am hoping everything is okay with you. I would be concerned too if I was you. I would do a follow up and discuss still if you are still having the issues. Sorry to hear your daughter was up way too early. I too think your husband should have got up! Have a great day!

Jackie R said...

I would call and check the results. My doctor always tells me to call for results because his office is usually so busy that they don't call unless there is a problem. Hopefully no news is good news.

Anonymous said...

I feel like its anxiety-induced possibly? Or maybe I just feel the anxiety you feel like being overwhelmed?

Anyways, I dont think they will call you. I think that you're going to have to call them a few times. Good Luck with everything Cheri!

p.s. ever since I read your post about being addicted to Farm Town, NOW I AM ADDICTED!! hahahahahah

sugarbabydoll said...

I hope you feel better hun!

Kate said...

Cheri:
I hope nothing is wrong, I'm sure if it was they would call you right away... so lets hope it's a good sign they haven't called :) Hope all is well.

Suie said...

hello..

Sending healing and hugs to you all!

Suie
suiesue@hotmail.com

xx

Unknown said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. Get some rest.