Recent Posts

Saturday, September 5, 2009

lets get the cat out of the bag shall we?

First and foremost, its always been my best intentions to NEVER say anything negative about anyone. (okay sometimes my Mother in law drives me batty!) But I always try and not say anything bad about anyone. try and focus on the positive and not say anything bad even when someone is to ask me about another psychic. I have the ones listed below that I trust and recommend. This is not to say that you can't use anyone else. I actually encourage you to find the psychic that you feel connects to you the most. (of course pick me!!! lol. but thats another storey!)

So let me get this off my chest. I have kept quiet about this for too long and really feel that this needs to be brought up. For those of you reading the blog, please PLEASE pass this along. I want people to be aware of what is going on and not be taken for granted. I really do not agre with what is happening and feel that its in everyones best interest to be aware, thus allowing themselves to make the best choice possible.

Yes, for those of you who have figured it out. I am talking about Ruby. Although I do believe her to have a gift, I believe that she is using her gift more for money than doing things the honest way. I believe that this is misleading ALOT of you in regards to how she goes about promoting herself.

As most of you remember, she often posted on numerous sites "tooting" her own horn. She posted as numerous people on different sites saying how good Ruby was and that everyone should try her out. She approached me and asked me to put a conncetion on my site. I am a very good judge of character and something did not sit right with me. I actually googled her and located all these posts and I confronted her. She denied it at first, but later came clean to everyone and apologized. I believed at that time she had gotten off on the wrong foot. I had let it go and although I refused to put her on my site (or even link her from the blog) I never said anything bad to her about to anyone else.

Now lets bring us to why this post is important shall we? Now most of you are aware of Elisabeth (She is one of the psychics that is kind enough to offer her readings to be given away on my blog) shes being "attacked" by a poster named serenity72. Any post on Two week wait that mentions how good elisabeths readings are, are automatically followed by someone named Serenity72 posting about how wrong she was, and how much better Ruby was. Everytime someone posts in there about how Ruby has not provided their reading and they are going to ask for a refund, they get an email shortly after with it completed and they are in shock thinking shes truely psychic and new that they were at the end of their rope with waiting. I feel horrible that these ladies on this site in particular are being trolled.. yes. you guessed it.. By Ruby :(

I do not think that any of the psychics should be on the boards, unless its otherwise stated. I like to have very little information about my clients (only pregnancy number mostly) and going to all the sites I think would cloud that vision or compromise it. I am ONLY on todays parent and even then dont get there very much lately!

Okay, so how did all of this get put together? Well Elisabeth is a bit upset, as the poster serenity72 is bashing her. yes, people are allowed to not always be pleased about their reading, but when its made up and the dates are fabricated (elisabeth was not offering readings at the time this was stated to have occured) and then tooting her own horn. Elisabeth called her out on the boards, telling her to apologize to everyone on Two week wait for what she has done, as well as delete her fabricated posts with an apology to Elisabeth for trying to hurt her reputation in order to gain clients for herself. Well lo and behold elisabeth gets an email from Ruby saying that its NOT her who is posting under serenity72.. Now first off, how the heck would Ruby know that this post was there if she was not a frequent user to that forum/post? Second of all, Elisabeth has done alot of digging, located numerous posts where it mentions how good she is as a psychic all followed by a post from Serenity72 saying how bad she is and everyone should goto Ruby.

I do not feel good that this is happening and decided to look into it myself. I googled Serenity72 and put in Psychic as well. This is the link I was given http://www.cafemom.com/group/39003
Now the sad part, as you can see, Serenity72 is offering psychic readings? Coincidence? No. Unforutnetly I myself have provided Ruby (not her real name) with a reading and was sent that EXACT same picture to use for her connection. So I know that Ruby and Serentity72 are the exact same person.

So in all, I am just saying for you to make up your own mind about who this person is and to be aware. I am not saying she does not have a gift (I do think she does) but I also do not thin that she is being trustworthy or honest, and in my opinon, that kinda is an important thing when helping people with your psychic gifts. If shes trolling your posts, how do you know that the readings shes given you were not skimmed from what you had written?

When ordering a reading from a psychic (ANY PSYCHIC) do NOT provide which site your from nor your login name. I NEVER ask for this information. The only time its ever requested is AFTER you have gotten your reading and have an update (like gender confirmation or a bfp - so I can update my site with your good news) This is never asked before. I start my predictions "blind" and never have any information before hand. You will NEVER find me lurking in the sites. I am someone who is always honest, I have nothing to hide, and my reputation and my clients mean everything to me. All of my clients are word of mouth. I would NEVER post on a site to gather new clients. I do appreciate each and everyone one of you who have contacted me for a reading whether its a free request, or a paid one. Each is treasured by me. I have met alot of amazing woman and hope that i can provide an amazing service.

So please, if you can, either post this information to the members on your site giving them the warning, or linking them to this post of this blog. Feel free to comment on this matter.> and yes Ruby, I am aware of you reading my blog as well. I am hoping you don't remove the information from the link I have posted before everyone has had a chance to find out what your up to. Shame on you.

(to find out more information on what has happened with elisabeth and her storey, check out her blog, link located on the right side I think? Or is it the left? lol)

7 comments:

Patty D. said...

Why would she do that to people...that is so sad that she lied and done those awful things to women that are waiting on their dreams to come true with a BFP and how sad that she would even lie on Elisabeth that is just down right wrong..she is the only one that I never gotten a BFP perdiction from because something about her didn't feel right to me also so I'm glad that I didn't buy one from her..Cheri I'm so glad that your sharing what you have found out about her for others to know I will be sharing this also on groups that do the BFP perdictions...thanks for watching out for us all...:o)

sugarbabydoll said...

I had gotten a reading from ruby last year and remember feeling so hopeful, yet the time she predicted came and nothing. Agh, i feel so disgusted with people sometimes. No one should ever toy with others emotions. Karma will ALWAYS come back and get you...

Ruby The Baby Psychic said...

Hope this is fine to post Cheri. Hello everyone. If anyone that reads this would like a refund of the reading they had in the past or a free one please email me at rubytrinity72@gmail.com Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Not only is she posing as Serenity72, but she is also appleofmyeye ---pretending that she just gave birth! I think she is also posing as at least 2 other screen names. One being Lydia and the other I am afraid to say because I am not 100% sure yet. Be wary ladies.

brooke777 said...

Karma's a bitch, ain't it???

Anonymous said...

I for one DO NOT believe "Ruby" has a gift and think that she is full of crap which I also called her on a long time back she is a total fake save your money better spent on toilet paper.As for Elisabeth she has also done a reading for me she got the dates wrong but at the time unbeknown to me I was already pg but now those dates are linning up with your most recent prediction cheri so maybe she was seeing my next pregnancy as she was right on everything els she said to me.So Ruby if you read this grow up and try honesty as you will see it has worked for the others which is why we love talking to them.
Lorna

Anonymous said...

Bit late to this blog, but in case anyone comes upon it like I did I thought I would leave a comment.

I requested and paid for a reading from Ruby back in August and to date have not received a reading. I have chased it on several occasions and two weeks ago got a response to say that she would do it, but I have still not received anything.

I have asked for either the reading or a refund and have not had a response yet.

I have had readings from both Cheri and Jenny and they came back to me within days.