Recent Posts

Monday, September 14, 2009

Positive affirmations

Positive affirmations will help you increase fertility and general well-being through relaxation.


Using positive affirmations is a form of healing based on re-wiring your subconscious mind to new and more positive thinking while allowing the release old negative thinking.

During your life you may have taken up negative thinking patterns based mostly on your fears, life uncertainty and discouraging experiences. These negative thoughts are now the cause of your mental and emotional blocks that might prevent you from allowing the process of conception to take place within your body. Positive affirmations are a great way to meditate and to bring a positive outlook back into your life.

If you stop for a moment and think about it, you will notice that you already practise affirmations all the time. When you tell others that you are going to do something, you are affirming something that you intent to manifest into your life. In order for you to manifest an idea into reality, you first have to create a thought, then you have to express this thought either verbally or mentally in the form of a sentence or an image and then you have to choose the actions necessary to manifest it.

Positive affirmations are meant to support you through the process of conception by helping you to release all the mental blocks that prevent you from truly manifest your desire to become pregnant and assist you to affirm positive and encouraging thoughts into action

Affirmation for Manifestation

Positive affirmations help you manifest into your life what you have desired for so long. It is time to allow the manifestation process to take place.

The universal life force brings me new creative energy.

I welcome my time to be a parent.

I graciously accept my creative powers.

I allow the creative forces within me to be released.

I allow my creative energies to work through me and bring me a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I deserve the best outcome and with joy I am thankful of a new life.

I experience a profound connection to the miracle of life.

I now manifest my decision to have a baby.


Affirmation for Fertility with the Angels

Angels are part of the universal force as they are energy and spiritual beings. You do not have to believe in their existence, you just need to be willing to ask for their help and support. You will be surprised how much love and light they can bring into your life. Needless to say that I love Angels, they saved and changed my life! These positive affirmations will help you surround yourself to their love and healing energies.

I ask the angelic healers to remove any block that prevents me from getting pregnant.

I surround to the healing forces of the universe.

I ask Archangel Raphael to deeply heal my mind, body and soul now.

I ask the Angels for guidance and protection every day.

I am thankful for all I am and all I have. I am at peace.

I am thankful to God and the Angels for their help, protection and guidance.

I listen to my inner guidance and I act based upon my intuition.

I listen to subtle messages that the universe is sending me so that I can find the right therapy for my case.

I ask Archangel Michael to guide and protect me at all times.


It is a good idea to practice positive affirmations while you meditate.


You can also say your affirmations out loud by looking in the mirror or you can write them down in your journal. I sometime like to send myself an e-mail containing affirmations I know I will need to read at a later time. The choice is yours, but most of all be creative!


For more positive affirmations for all aspects of your life, head to this website and check out the rest!

http://www.natural-health-for-fertility.com/positive-affirmations.html

7 comments:

Kate said...

Cheri:
I just wrote four addirmations on sticky notes and put them all over my bedroom mirror, I look @ them every time I walk by or when I get ready in the AM. Thanks for the great post!

Kate said...

I meant affirmations** sorry :)

Patty D. said...

Cheri,
Thanks for sharing this with us...I have been doing the same thing with writing it down and saying it over and over...

Krystal said...

Thanks for posting this for everyone!! While I'm a firm believer of positive affirmations, I just want to mention that also nourishing your body and being healthier is also a step you should take while TTC.

Anonymous said...

I have been trying this a lot but at times I fall down and it is so hard to get back on track. I hope someday I dont fall down anymore and just stay on track. Now that would be wonderful for me.

Glen said...

cool blog, affirmations really do transform lives, i love your site, thank you.

Anonymous said...

I have tried using affirmations and visualizations in the past. I had a CD for fertility that led me through guide imagery and meditation. I was so focused on the affirmations and forcing a child that this process did not work for me. I have been trying to conceive since 2007 and am currently at a lost for what the next step in the process is for me. I have done the drugs and IUI and have no desire to do IVF ( the drugs made me crazy). Part of me wants to let go of this desire to have a child and move on with my life, but then the other part wants to continue. That part even actually believes a child is possible for my husband and I. However, I am afraid. Fearful of disappointment, of heart ache. How do you overcome this fear and move toward being positive when it is the act of positive thinking that you fear. Well, I guess not the actual act itself, but the disappointment when nothing comes from it. I also fear becoming preoccupied with wanting a baby and the stress and the craziness that comes from the obession of wanting. I am confused and do not know where to turn. Is it better to not think about a child and live and see what happens? Or is there a need to send forth positive energy or messages to the universe?