Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Horoscope Tuesdays

I found this really cool site that does daily horoscopes and I figured I would post one on every Tuesday.. kinda as a way to get things really exciting. When I visited my google home page, my horoscope told me not to do any chores!!! What a great horoscope! So I just had to listen! So today I went to visit and again thought it was a really neat one and would share. So every Tuesday I will try and post the "Horoscope Tuesday" and perhaps if you remember to visit that day, the horoscope will apply to you:)


Tuesday, Sep 29th, 2009 -- Messenger Mercury stands still in analytical Virgo now in order to change direction, completing the retrograde phase started on September 7. Since then we have each, in our own ways, revisited the past, reconsidered the present and reevaluated our plans for the future. Now, as Mercury turns direct, we must begin to turn our thoughts into action. The intelligent Aquarius Moon adds a touch of eccentricity as we move into the next cycle of manifestation

You should be able to expect your first post from Elisabeth on Wednesday as well!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

I wish I would have know Mondays horoscope. It would have saved me from cleaning. LOL