Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The winner announced!

NICHOLE! Congrats to you on winning the secret psychic contest this time around. please email me at cheri22@gmail.com so I can forward you to the right email address to claim your reading.

As for everyone else, thanks for giving this a try and including past memories of when this happened. This technique is actually a bit different than the phone call one where I had you "tell" someone mentally to give you a call as I am not asking you to tell the person who is hiding the item to put it where you want. What I was asking is for you to just sit with your mind open and then "visualize' where they put it. Its almost like using your remote viewing technique, but since you were holding onto the object before it was hidden, sometimes your energy is "attached' to this object which should make it easier than finding something you had not seen or touch.

For me, when I was about 16 I was hanging around with a few of my friends at my house in my back yard. We were jumping on the trampoline and my friend Dan noticed his phantom of the opera necklace was now gone. He was literally PANICKED! His dad is totally the type that would have FREAKED!. He started looking around. Well, I actually pointed to one area and said "its in there" and we all jumped off and went an looked, and its exactly where he found it! I didn't really realize my extent of my gift at that time, but things would always happen like that when hanging around this particular friend.

I have found on occasion a few objects for clients of mine and I too am working harder on this aspect of my gift. I usually do get a sense on "where' to start looking.

This week has been a bit "harder" for me. My eldest daughter is in school full time now and its just a matter of getting myself into routine. As bad as it is to admit, during the summer we would wake up whenever the little one would, and we would lounge around in our pj's until we had to head out.. How funny is that! So its been a bit harder, setting the alarm for 7am, jumping out of bed and then having a quick shower so I can get everyone ready. Not to mention not last night but the night before, our littlest one decided that she was going to get up for 11:30pm and stay up until almost 2am, so last night was harder as I was going on only 5 hours sleep! (I need at least 7 to function like myself! lol)

Anyways guys and gals, keep tuned for the blog give away on Thursday:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri, you have always been dead on with this gift in particular!

Cheri was able to locate my sisters wedding ring that flew off somewhere in the backyard. Without ever seeing her house or yard, she was able to tell me exactly where it was, which I can say SHOCKED everyone! What a relief! and What a beautiful gift!