Recent Posts

Monday, September 7, 2009

Okay, lets play a little secret!!!

Okay, its secret psychic time! I have a few seconds before I get started with my readings so figured I would post early tonight for the game of secret psychic. This is going to be fun, but a bit more complicated and certainly challenge you guys to really open up to your gifts. There is certainly no harm in trying and if it does not work for you, then try again! It will only strengthen your gift. As with all of my give ways, anyone who tries this and responds with a post on their experience is automatically entered to win. Please remember though, by entering this contest, you are agreeing to keep this psychic secret for two additional weeks. After that time, feel free to share her information with whom ever you choose.

I want you to hold on to something. This can be a set of keys, a rock, a ring.. (doesn't matter as long as its an object). I want you to close your eyes, and visualize yourself putting an "energy" of light around this object. Keep your hands closed on it while you do this. Concentrate. It does not matter what color you use to encircle this object, any color will do.

I then want you to hand the object to your husband/partner/friend/child and ask them to hide it in the house somewhere and not to tell you where it is. Give them a few minutes to get it hidden. Then I want you to sit there, and visualize where it is. I want you to write the information you get on a piece of paper. Are you seeing them sticking it under something? Are you being shown a drawer? Do you see any colors to clue you in?? Write this down. Then I want you to go and look for it. I want to see if you guys can locate the object, or even close to where it is. Here is the trick, not only are you using your remote viewing technique, but you are also using your energy to locate this. As you get closer, you should be able to "feel" it or "sense" its where abouts.

Now dont fret if you don't locate it the first time. When you do find where its hidden (either on your own, or having to ask) compare its surroundings with your initial vision... where you given similar information but perhaps misunderstood the meaning? Again, there is no wrong way to do this. It will strengthen and open your abilities in these gifts!

Everyone has until WEDNESDAY night to try this exercises and enter the draw. I will announce the winner Wednesday night.

Now a SHORT blurb. Thank you guys all for forwarding and posting the warning about Ruby to the people you talk with. It has caused her to admit the truth FINALLY (after an email to Elisabeth denying it all) Shes left with no choice but to own up. I am hoping she posts on the two week wait site and apologizes to everyone for what shes done. Its not going to make up for what shes done. Not sure you can after doing it for the second time and being caught at it again. Karma! Now lets move on from this "negative" energy connected to this situation and have fun and move forward to better and greater things!

10 comments:

Krystal said...

Would you mind if I mention my experience trying something similar to this a few days ago? I actually gave my husband a small plastic container full of all my pregnancy tests about two and a half weeks ago. I told him to hide them. I had to wait two weeks to get a pregnancy test out and he told me to go search for them when it was time. Calmly, not having a clue where they were but having a good idea I looked beside our bed under a pile of his clothes. LOL! I guess it's easier to be connected to something you're really looking forward to using isn't it? :)

Cheri22 said...

hi krystal,
yes, this is perfectly fine if you used a storey from a previous time. Anyone is welcome to do so:)

Anonymous said...

I will try to do this but my luck is with dreams and some type of premonitions which I still can't figure it out. LOL. And me I am happy all this confusion about Ruby is gone because it gave me a headache thinking about this yesterday. I am also glad Elisabeth clarified things. Very nice of her. Hugs to all.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty D. said...

Cheri,
I'm trying this but the first couple of times I was way off on finding the key that I had my son to hide for me...but I'm still playing with it and trying really hard to do this...I will post more when i get home from work with trying it again....:0(

Jodi said...

thought i'd use a story from a previous time as well....
i was about 9-10 yrs old - and my great grandfather passed away. i had a dream not long after about him - and he kept pointing to a book that was on his shelf in his study. i told my grandmother and mother about the dream - and we went to his study and pulled down a few books from the area he told me about - and inside one was insurance papers that my grandmother had been looking for (not known to me) - but couldn't find anywhere - i think he used me to tell her where they were....

Kate said...

Cheri:
I had my husband hide my key ring from work. I thought I had a vision of his putting it in a drawer but I was wrong, he hid it a basket. I'll keep trying, hopefully I'll get it right :)

Lisa said...

Is this kinda the same theory as when say the phone rings and I immediately think it's Mom calling and then I look at the caller id and it's my mom?

Or when I'm listening to the radio and the song starts to go off and I think about the next song and then it comes on?

I am going to have my husband hide something for me tonight and see if it works for me. :-)

Lisa

Nichole said...

I had my daughter hide my watch, I eventually found where she hid it but I didn't 'feel' or see a image of where she put it. Sorry it didn't really work for me but it was neat trying something new.

Unknown said...

I tried and let me tell ya, if they can't find it ugh lol! I gave my wedding ring to my husband, after he hid it I wanted to get my mind off of it, then try to see where it was. I kept getting something about it being under the TV. After a few hours of looking for it, and my husband looking as well, I made him lift the TV stand; the crazy cat took it out of the cloths basket and hid it under the TV stand. Crazy how that worked.