Recent Posts

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Repost - Positive thinking excersies while trying to conceive!

I always direct people to my blog especially for this post. I know TONS of women who have tried it and had it work for them. (including myself twice!) So since it got buried (posted on Feb 4, 2008) rather than sending everyone digging for it, I am re posting it. If you have any questions about how to do it, please either email me cheri22@gmail.com with BLOG COMMENT in the subject line as it will help me locate your email faster. If you used this as had success with it, would love to hear your storey! Either post in the comment section or email me:)

here it goes!

I will probably mention this till I am blue in the face, its always important to remain positive. Even when things seem at their worst, a positive attitude will see you through.

I have mentioned to countless woman who were seeking my predictions to also incorporate these positive thinking exercises while trying to conceive. I know I have sent numerous people to my blog in search of this for what I talk about. To make it easier, I have added the label "positive thinking exercises" so that anyone can find it at any time.

I have mentioned this before, the first time I started trying to conceive our first daughter, I had tried for a few months, and like everyone else trying to conceive, would be distraught over my period showing up! The month I decided to use my positive thinking exercises, is the same month I got pregnant with my daughter! (who will be 5 in may)

So, when trying to conceive baby number 2, I started right away with these exercises and got pregnant the first cycle! (Due May 28 at this point!)

here are the "instructions". if anyone has any questions about it please reply in the comments section and I will answer your questions:)

POSITIVE THINKING - TIP/TRICKS

After having intercourse (or insemination for some) stay in bed with your hips elevated for 20 minutes. Do not get out of bed until this time. With your eyes closed, I want you to envision the sperm going up and into your uterus, and envision the sperm meeting up with your egg, and getting inside. After you have pictured this, say in your mind "this is my month to conceive. I feel relaxed and at peace. I am ready for this baby".. etc. I want you to do this at least three times...

You can do this every time you have sex if you like, but its most important at your approx time for ovulation.your mind is a powerful thing.. you will be amazed at what you will accomplish.

I think that you need to also cut out pictures of babies, and put on your fridge. these are positive goals, ways to set your mind forward.. positive thinking....I know a few other women who have tried this, and had much success as well.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

So so true!! I threw all the fertility stuff out the window and went back to the old fashioned we are going to make love cuz we want to and guess what? We got pregnant.(but turned out to be in the wrong place). I think so many times women get all caught up in the peeing on a stick to see if she has a surge and then she tells her husband who is now feeling like a walking sperm bank LOL. It is hard to relax, but makes it sooo much better in the end. I always try to remember that this is not in my control in the end anyway.

Darling Dazzles Bowtique said...

Thanks so much for posting this. I found you through a friend who posts on babycenter. I cannot access that site from work (its labled as shopping, go figure), so I decided to try and google you. I came across your blog and was instantly mesmerized. I have been reading through your posts and definitely plan to continue following to see what your thoughts are. Although I am officially now in the tww and just passed ovulation time this weekend, I still plan to use this method of positive thinking. I am a true believer that positive thinking does work and the laws of attraction are powerful. Of course it is sometimes easier said than done with being and staying positive just due to daily challenges we face. I've been trying to make a true effort to do so though and your inspirational posts definitely give me hope. My husband and I have been trying for our first miracle for over a year now, talk about a challenge emotionally!! In fact, I have blogged on my own blog (for my business) about positive thinking more than once in the past.

Michelle said...

I just found your blog, Cheri, and I want to thank you for the tips on positive thinking.

I do have a question, though: What do you suggest to help keep that positive thinking going throughout the day/month? My husband and I are coming up on the one-year mark of TTC, and I get more and more desperate as time goes on. The thoughts of failure and sadness just hit me at random times (Such as driving to work today), and I need something to get me through those times. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!