Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The winner!

Okay, drawn randomly, was winner number 6 Diva Loca! Please email me at cheri22@gmail.com and put "secret psychic" in the subject line and I will forward you to the person who is going to take care of your winning!

I think that it was neat to see some of your interpretations of what you guys have shown.

As for my grandmother (my mom's mom) I would have to say that we are not really close. I have been visiting with her a bit more now that I am older, but that's a long storey. Perhaps though, the interpretation connection would have been my grandmother from my Dad's side. She passed away when he was 16 years old. So it would make sense that she would pop in as a way of saying hello:)

As for an orchard and or a lake, I think that these are "symbols" rather than something you were to connect. Perhaps something you should look at www.dreammoods.com and type in certain things as it will allow you to interpret images. As you progress in your abilities, you will know with practice what certain images mean, and feelings...etc..

The lake is this
Alternatively, the lake may provide you with solace, security, and peace of mind.


The orchard is this
Orchard
To see or be in an orchard in your dream, represents your potential for success.. Alternatively, it symbolizes fertility.


I think that for the people who saw this and connected to me, is not only what they see from me, but also how they see me as well.. Does this make sense?

Congrats to everyone for trying this exercises!!!! Don't forget Thursdays giveaway!

0 comments: