Recent Posts

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Congrats to.......... (here is my trumpet blowing)

SHEENA! You were the lucky winner tonight! Please email Brooke777 (lower right link) and let her know that your the lucky winner of today's blog!

Okay, thank you all ladies who participated in the blog contest (and even those of you who wished me well but did not actually participate) I really do believe that "healing circles" can do wonders for people and with using reiki I do think that it really helps to either lesson the symptoms or even cure! Now for me, I am happy to report that as of late Friday night and yesterday this has been so much better for me. Its happened a few times with the breathing but barely... So not sure if its a coincidence or not, but I am willing to give you ladies a claim to helping! I still plan on following through with the blood test I need to go and get tomorrow, and hopefully the Dr lets me know if he saw anything on the x-ray or blood test. I guess part of me hopes that there is nothing on there and that they don't call.. but the other part hopes that there is something enough that it would explain what was happening (like a lung infection). It drove me nuts. Happened for just over 2 weeks. Today feeling pretty good. My little one decided that being up at 5:30am was a good thing. I actually for the first time in like "ever" decided to take nap today when the baby napped. My husband was nice enough to take our oldest out for a few hours while baby and I napped. (about 1.5 hours).

As for the blog, I am hoping to add a few people to comment on the posts, provide you with psychic insight and just make this blog a "one stop shop" for tons of information! I already have brooke777 on board who has committed to posting on the 15th of every month. (Starting OCTOBER) and just need to get in touch with two others. Elisabeth is intrigued, but we have to see how she does time wise as shes really busy. I am hoping to find out who else.

Don't forget Tuesday is the secret psychic again! I can't wait to give away her next reading!

0 comments: