Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Loving facebook right now!

There is something called a "status shuffle' that is pretty entertaining. Multiple options to choose that you can update your status with and quite a few of them have me in tears laughing so hard! You will have to check out that application when you have time!

Been tired this week, but not really having those breathing problems since Friday. I think that I am going to give most of the credit to you wonderful ladies who tried using your own reiki energy towards me!! So thank you all! For those of you with the feeling in your hands, I would suggest going and getting your level one reiki if you have time. The attunement alone is totally worth it. It usually will help open things up a bit more so that you can even access other areas of your own gifts.

So lets get started.. the winner of the secret psychic is poster number 14!! KATE! Please email me at cheri22@gmail.com and I will forward you to the person you need to get in contact with in order to claim your free reading! Next Tuesday is the LAST one, so for those of you who still have yet to win a reading with the secret psychic, one more chance! That's when I will announce who she is and how to contact her if any of you are interested in finding out more:)

I am currently doing some replies and organizing things before I get started tonight and watching Americal Got Talent.. Its the last show before they announce the winner. I have no idea who I want to win. I have not really been watching the show enough to really have a favorite, and I can certainly see all of them being at Las Vegas and doing the performances..

3 comments:

Niki said...

I love love love status shuffle!!

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Lynn said...

Status shuffle is hilarious. Someone else on my facebook had this too and i was curious what this was. As i noticed you had it too. OMG. I used one today. I have favorited so many statuses. So im good for about a year! LOL!
Glad your feeling better!

Anonymous said...

They have some FUNNY ONES out there!! I couldnt control myself! I was laughing at the one that says "Gosh Facebook! Why do you keep stopping me from getting my work done? I have a messy house and a pile of bills to do and you just sit there, taunting me!"

ahahahaha!